Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF Jackson did stamp... 18:39 - Feb 22 with 1358 viewspointofblue

He needs to be fined heavily and given a run out in training with the Under 23s. Completely irresponsible and unnecessary which has now placed us under even more pressure.

Though the way Dickie got up and ran whinging at the linesman it couldn't have been that much.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

IF Jackson did stamp... on 18:44 - Feb 22 with 1316 viewssparks

He quite deliberately pushed back and down with studs on opponents thigh. Perhaps more of a tread than a stamp but deliberate.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

IF Jackson did stamp... on 18:45 - Feb 22 with 1281 viewspointofblue

IF Jackson did stamp... on 18:44 - Feb 22 by sparks

He quite deliberately pushed back and down with studs on opponents thigh. Perhaps more of a tread than a stamp but deliberate.

Funny how all these players who do it "aren't those kind of people" isn't it? Cowardly, childish, pathetic. It's a shame as Jackson was probably our best player otherwise, particularly in the first half.

IF Jackson did stamp... on 18:46 - Feb 22 with 1279 viewsDublinBlue84

IF Jackson did stamp... on 18:44 - Feb 22 by sparks

From where I was looking in the Britannia Upper, towards Churchmans end it looked like a either a stamp or walking over their player deliberately planting his studs into them but I'd need to see a replay closer up to be sure.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 18:48]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

IF Jackson did stamp... on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 1177 viewsjas0999

I doubt an appeal will be overturned. Looked like a stamp on highlights. Wasn’t sure during the game.
IF Jackson did stamp... on 19:02 - Feb 22 with 1162 viewssparks

IF Jackson did stamp... on 18:46 - Feb 22 by DublinBlue84

From where I was looking in the Britannia Upper, towards Churchmans end it looked like a either a stamp or walking over their player deliberately planting his studs into them but I'd need to see a replay closer up to be sure.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 18:48]

We were right behind it. Entirely clear. Frustrated and petulant. Probably not hard enough to leave a mark. But right in front of lino. Who declined various obvious calls in Jackson's favour 2nd half.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

IF Jackson did stamp... on 19:05 - Feb 22 with 1139 viewsRomeo4

and yet there were still plenty of fans around us standing and applauding him as he walked off to the changing room. I never get why this happens when a player has just been sent off and effectively let down the club.

Up until then I thought Jackson had been one of very few positives today.
IF Jackson did stamp... on 19:07 - Feb 22 with 1126 viewspointofblue

IF Jackson did stamp... on 19:05 - Feb 22 by Romeo4

and yet there were still plenty of fans around us standing and applauding him as he walked off to the changing room. I never get why this happens when a player has just been sent off and effectively let down the club.

Up until then I thought Jackson had been one of very few positives today.

His performance (/s of late) are probably why he got a decent reception; I'm not sure if the likes of Edwards or Nolan would have recieved the same response!

IF Jackson did stamp... on 19:35 - Feb 22 with 1051 viewsITFC_Forever

Dickie didn’t mind a bit of sh1thousing to be fair... he went down holding his face after winning a header against Keane.

His credibility was undone then. We all know Keane doesn’t make contact with anything with his head.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024