Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin 12:47 - Dec 30 with 916 viewshatch

Blast from the past
Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 12:49 - Dec 30 with 903 viewsWD19

Let him play through.....he won’t hurt you.

Will probably drive straight over the green and keep going.
Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 12:50 - Dec 30 with 898 viewscatch74

Which course?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 12:52 - Dec 30 with 876 viewsKeno

Can you ask him if he has a book coming out?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 12:55 - Dec 30 with 852 viewshatch

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 12:50 - Dec 30 by catch74

Which course?

Woldingham.

Think I overheard him saying he’s off 12 and he looks to be playing to it
Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 12:58 - Dec 30 with 839 viewsSwailsey

Has he been sent off the course yet?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 13:05 - Dec 30 with 810 viewscatch74

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 12:55 - Dec 30 by hatch

Woldingham.

Think I overheard him saying he’s off 12 and he looks to be playing to it

That’s Biggin Hill way isn’t it, I’m the other end of Surrey. Have you played at Hankley before?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 15:23 - Dec 30 with 674 viewshatch

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 13:05 - Dec 30 by catch74

That’s Biggin Hill way isn’t it, I’m the other end of Surrey. Have you played at Hankley before?

That’s the one, he said he’s a member. Also saw my Ipswich golf towel and apologised for his performances with us (and for January’s goal I guess)
Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 15:40 - Dec 30 with 626 viewsse20blue

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 15:23 - Dec 30 by hatch

That’s the one, he said he’s a member. Also saw my Ipswich golf towel and apologised for his performances with us (and for January’s goal I guess)

Not popular with fans at his current club Ebbsfleet United
Login to get fewer ads

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 17:11 - Dec 30 with 562 viewsRadlett_blue

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 15:23 - Dec 30 by hatch

Was he playing with a hugely over-priced but battered set of gold clubs?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 17:57 - Dec 30 with 505 viewshatch

Playing golf in Surrey in the two-ball ahead of Lee Martin on 15:40 - Dec 30 by se20blue

Not popular with fans at his current club Ebbsfleet United

Why’s that?

After he apologised I said ‘I think you did OK considering Keane was your boss’ and he said ‘you’re telling me, that was tough’. Although wasn’t it Keane that signed him? Or was it Jewell?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024