Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase 13:28 - Aug 9 with 2082 viewsMullet

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/breaking-ipswich-look-

Sounds like this would be perfect all over

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:32 - Aug 9 with 1988 viewsIllinoisblue

They’re almost pleading poverty which is odd; thought they were owned by the rich Disney dude.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:33 - Aug 9 with 1935 viewsMullet

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:32 - Aug 9 by Illinoisblue

They’re almost pleading poverty which is odd; thought they were owned by the rich Disney dude.

The audacity of a club who employed Redknapp bitching like this is delicious.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:34 - Aug 9 with 1899 viewsSaigonTractor

I'm quite happy for our remaining transfer business to be made purely to wind up Portsmouth.
Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:43 - Aug 9 with 1745 viewsJimmy86

Ipswich star/EADT also saying we are going to do a U-turn on the Jacobs deal... so we're going to nab them to another signing and now not pay them money for Jacobs... oh what a time to be alive haha..

Games against Pompey are going to be pretty tasty..

Maybe we got fed up with Cowley spouting off about money and finances... guess they won't be getting any of this "big spending" money from us haha

Net spend is probably not all that much in truth
Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1585 viewsChurchman

I don’t care if the bloke is confine to a wheelchair. If it hacks off Portsmouth, that’s fine by me! It’s funny.
Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 1490 viewsParsley

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:33 - Aug 9 by Mullet

The audacity of a club who employed Redknapp bitching like this is delicious.

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 14:14 - Aug 9 with 1346 viewsKeaneish

Pulling out of the Jacobs deal too is going to really put a spanner in the works for them given their financial predicament. If Morrell signs for us too, this will really scupper the Cowley's plans, which i find very satisfying for some reason!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 14:17 - Aug 9 with 1290 viewsmrshallisfit

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 14:02 - Aug 9 by Parsley

That is superb. I'm using that right away if I can.
Login to get fewer ads

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 14:28 - Aug 9 with 1146 viewsMoriarty

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 13:34 - Aug 9 by SaigonTractor

I'm quite happy for our remaining transfer business to be made purely to wind up Portsmouth.

They landed Gavin Bazunu whom we had inquired about and no one batted an eyelid or spewed discontent.

We lost Flores to Arsenal, Knight to Man City etc. So it is with the football food chain.

If we land Morrell and he improves us, great. They shouldn't whinge - just get on with it. We didn't get one of our main targets in Crooks. On we go.

fka omuircheartaigh

Sea can’t be very salty in Portsmouth given it’s all over their fanbase on 15:01 - Aug 9 with 942 viewsquad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024