Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sports Club Stats update for this week.... 08:24 - Apr 7 with 945 viewsitfcjoe

...look away now if you don't want to ruin your day

79 points - 5W - 32% chance of top 6
78 points - N/A
77 points - 4W 1D - 5% chance of top 6
76 points - 4W 1L - 1% chance of top 6

So there we have it - 5 wins needed, and even with that we are still twice as likely to not make it as we are to make it.

Roll on 2022/23

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 08:35 - Apr 7 with 870 viewsFtnfwest

i'll take the 5 wins and take our chances
Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 10:43 - Apr 7 with 760 viewsGuthrum

Just to add to the joy ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 10:46 - Apr 7 with 732 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 10:43 - Apr 7 by Guthrum

Just to add to the joy ...

Well at least we’re not 9th

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 11:55 - Apr 7 with 654 viewsN2_Blue

I'm absolutely certain if we got 79 points we'd finish in the top 6. Pressure does all sorts of things come the business end of the season. No way will a side finish on 79 points and not be 6th.

However we will not get 79 points.

I'd love to win the next couple so it's not mathematically over, but 5 wins against the sides we have just isn't going to happen - i mean who wants to tell me when the club last won 5 league games in a row!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 12:00 - Apr 7 with 638 viewschicoazul

Solemnly predict the final agonal gasp of the Banter Era will be we finish lower than we have in living memory. But next season friends! Next season will be the one. That is a Chico guarantee.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 12:14 - Apr 7 with 604 viewsTractorCam

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 11:55 - Apr 7 by N2_Blue

I'm absolutely certain if we got 79 points we'd finish in the top 6. Pressure does all sorts of things come the business end of the season. No way will a side finish on 79 points and not be 6th.

However we will not get 79 points.

I'd love to win the next couple so it's not mathematically over, but 5 wins against the sides we have just isn't going to happen - i mean who wants to tell me when the club last won 5 league games in a row!

I remember we won our first 5 games in 17/18 before the u16s lost to Palace in the cup, that surely is the last.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 12:33 - Apr 7 with 557 viewsclive_baker

Amazed that 5 W's gives us as much of a shot as 1/3 tbh. Can't see 3 of the 4 above us choking to that extent.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 12:45 - Apr 7 with 525 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sports Club Stats update for this week.... on 12:14 - Apr 7 by TractorCam

I remember we won our first 5 games in 17/18 before the u16s lost to Palace in the cup, that surely is the last.

If including cups we won 5 on the bounce in 19/20 near the start of the season - MK Dons (A), Gillingham (A), Tranmere (H), Fleetwood (A), Gillingham (H)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024