Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on knudsen 18:21 - Apr 12 with 6479 viewsnifty2000

I know this isn’t going to go down well with y’all, but am I the only one who thinks Knudsen is a poor football player, league quality at best in my opinion...

He seems to lack confidence when theres a lot of open grass in front of him, always opting for a easy pass. He has the touch of an elephant and i don’t think he is great going towards either ( I know he scored the other day and has a good record with assists ).

Credit where it is due though, he clearly loves the club, loves a goal against the scum, but most importantly of all loves to do a pre match pose for Twitter.

On another note, maybe I am being harsh as we did have some exceptional left backs prior, so it’s big boots to fill.

What do others think?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 18:30]

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:24 - Apr 12 with 4601 viewsm14_blue

Harsh I think.

He's not Cresswell or Mings but he's generally solid and loves scoring against Norwich.

I like him.
Thoughts on knudsen on 18:32 - Apr 12 with 4532 viewsPinewoodblue

So you think a player with a good chance of being in his countries World Cup squad isn't good enough for a team that isn't going to be in the top 30 teams in England. Crazy.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:35 - Apr 12 with 4513 viewsnifty2000

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:32 - Apr 12 by Pinewoodblue

So you think a player with a good chance of being in his countries World Cup squad isn't good enough for a team that isn't going to be in the top 30 teams in England. Crazy.

Pretty irrelevant whether hes in the Denmark squad or not imo. Just shows the quality of their defenders.

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:37 - Apr 12 with 4495 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:35 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Pretty irrelevant whether hes in the Denmark squad or not imo. Just shows the quality of their defenders.

My face hurts from all the palming I'm doing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:37 - Apr 12 with 4495 viewsPJH

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:35 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

or the quality of our new posters.
Thoughts on knudsen on 18:42 - Apr 12 with 4455 viewsnifty2000

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:37 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Sorry but is he so good he walks into that team? No, he scrapes in to what is a pretty average national team.

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:42 - Apr 12 with 4453 viewsnifty2000

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:37 - Apr 12 by PJH

or the quality of our new posters.

What’s your point?

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:43 - Apr 12 with 4443 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:42 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

What’s your point?

That your posting is of poor quality. What's your counter argument to this accusation? I'll adjudicate.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 18:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:45 - Apr 12 with 4424 viewsnifty2000

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:43 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

That your posting is of poor quality. What's your counter argument to this accusation? I'll adjudicate.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 18:43]

Why is the post of poor quality then?

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:46 - Apr 12 with 4426 viewsryan5780

I disagree to this nonsense, Knudsen is one of the best left backs in the championship. Yes he might not be Roberto Carlos level but he's up there with Alaba and Marcelo.
Thoughts on knudsen on 18:46 - Apr 12 with 4424 viewsfigo72

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:32 - Apr 12 by Pinewoodblue

Will he make the Danish squad for this summers World Cup??? My recently purchased Panini sticker album doesn't think so!!!!

Chopper Hammond

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:50 - Apr 12 with 4400 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:45 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Why is the post of poor quality then?

Because 'it's nonsense' would be what he's thinking, I imagine.

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:51 - Apr 12 with 4393 viewsnifty2000

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:50 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

It’s a common misconception that me and Ryan are the same person, just similar views about sears that’s all

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:51 - Apr 12 with 4392 viewsryan5780

How come you don't have a life and a job and spend every single minute of your life roaming around the forums???
Thoughts on knudsen on 18:53 - Apr 12 with 4371 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:51 - Apr 12 by ryan5780

How come you don't have a life and a job and spend every single minute of your life roaming around the forums???

Said the person on the same forum. You knuckleheads should come up with some better put downs before you go back to school.

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:54 - Apr 12 with 4363 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't think Phil takes too kindly to people wasting his time with false abuse reports, fyi.

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:57 - Apr 12 with 4344 viewsnifty2000

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:54 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

I don't think Phil takes too kindly to people wasting his time with false abuse reports, fyi.

Not even me haha

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:05 - Apr 12 with 4317 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:57 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Not even me haha

Never said it was you. Probably your other log in I expect.

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 4308 viewshoppy

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:37 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

You’ll go blind.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 4301 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:08 - Apr 12 by hoppy

You’ll go blind.

It's ok, I have quite hairy, cushioned palms.

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:14 - Apr 12 with 4279 viewsDanTheMan

Thoughts on knudsen on 18:54 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

These are the worst comedy creations yet.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:15 - Apr 12 with 4274 viewsCBBlue

You don't think he's great going forward?

But you know he has a good record with assists?

OK then

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:16 - Apr 12 with 4264 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:14 - Apr 12 by DanTheMan

These are the worst comedy creations yet.

Well, as pleasant as it is wasting away my afternoon talking with this goon, I expect he'll have a short shelf life.

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:18 - Apr 12 with 4254 viewsLord_Lucan

I've always rated him - even before it was fashionable.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:21 - Apr 12 with 4236 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:16 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Well, as pleasant as it is wasting away my afternoon talking with this goon, I expect he'll have a short shelf life.

And we have one down, his Ryan5870 log in has been flushed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024