Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wow 17:15 - Apr 11 with 2198 viewsPendejo

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/wedding/outraged-bride-calls-off-wedding-as-s

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

wow on 17:29 - Apr 11 with 2147 viewscatch74

Blimey!

One of my good friends married my wife’s best friend (since childhood.)
We all knew he was mucking around and she had someone else on the go before the wedding. A few of her friends chatted to her at her hen do and she openly said she wasn’t sure about the wedding. She then explained to her mum, a few days before the wedding, that she wasn’t sure. Her mums response was ‘you will be getting married.’
The parents had funded the whole wedding to the tune of £50k. It went ahead, they went on honeymoon, came back & never spent another night together. They rather acrimoniously went their separate ways, made our friendships difficult too.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

wow on 17:31 - Apr 11 with 2139 viewsEireannach_gorm

'We'd sacrificed so much and only asked each guest for around $1500'.
wow on 17:32 - Apr 11 with 2130 viewsPJH

wow on 17:29 - Apr 11 by catch74

Blimey!

We all knew he was mucking around and she had someone else on the go before the wedding. A few of her friends chatted to her at her hen do and she openly said she wasn’t sure about the wedding. She then explained to her mum, a few days before the wedding, that she wasn’t sure. Her mums response was ‘you will be getting married.’
The parents had funded the whole wedding to the tune of £50k. It went ahead, they went on honeymoon, came back & never spent another night together. They rather acrimoniously went their separate ways, made our friendships difficult too.

Hope you didn't miss an ITFC game for the wedding.

I missed a home game against Everton once for my ex brother in laws wedding and that marriage was over by the time they came back from honeymoon-don't think it was the same wedding as yours* though.

*yours meaning the wedding that you are talking about, not your wedding.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 17:33]
wow on 17:33 - Apr 11 with 2125 viewscaught-in-limbo

You must have sat at your computer with your eyes shut and clicked randomly on your mouse for about an hour to get to that page.

Wow

BTW: I laughed at "MADE OF HONOUR".

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

wow on 17:38 - Apr 11 with 2109 viewsSwansea_Blue

wow on 17:29 - Apr 11 by catch74

Blimey!

Woah. The pressure put on people sometimes is just nuts. I certainly felt it, although it was more me feeling there was an expectation to ‘do the right thing’ as it was nowhere near as explicit as that. That’s just nuts. £50k too, that’s just silly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

wow on 18:09 - Apr 11 with 2056 viewsMelford

I think my sister had the best idea. Just the two of them ***ked off to Gretna Green and got married on the quiet. Then came back and told everybody what they had done and had a massive party. No stress or hassle for anyone.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

wow on 18:20 - Apr 11 with 2031 viewsfooters

Just take her to a Harvester and have done with it. If she doesn't like a carvery she's a wrong'un.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

wow on 19:51 - Apr 11 with 1935 viewsjeera

wow on 17:38 - Apr 11 by Swansea_Blue

Woah. The pressure put on people sometimes is just nuts. I certainly felt it, although it was more me feeling there was an expectation to ‘do the right thing’ as it was nowhere near as explicit as that. That’s just nuts. £50k too, that’s just silly.

The prospect of it working probably not helped either by them both shagging someone else.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

wow on 19:57 - Apr 11 with 1930 viewsjeera

What is it with some people and their weddings?

My niece, who is usually quite a sweet natured girl, if not a little selfish at times, become a complete loon leading up to her wedding.

Even her mum, my sister, began referring to her as Bridezilla, such was her sense of self-importance and entitlement.

Little brat.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

wow on 20:35 - Apr 11 with 1885 viewscatch74

wow on 17:38 - Apr 11 by Swansea_Blue

Ridiculous amount to spend on a wedding, they learnt the hard way too! Too proud cancel, I guess embarrassment with family all invited etc.

wow on 20:43 - Apr 11 with 1872 viewscatch74

wow on 17:32 - Apr 11 by PJH

Hope you didn't miss an ITFC game for the wedding.

I missed a home game against Everton once for my ex brother in laws wedding and that marriage was over by the time they came back from honeymoon-don't think it was the same wedding as yours* though.

*yours meaning the wedding that you are talking about, not your wedding.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 17:33]

Funnily enough the wedding date was a poor choice, England v Portugal 2006.

They initially weren’t going to show, then relented and allowed a screen, threw their timings into turmoil.

wow on 20:51 - Apr 11 with 1860 viewsPJH

wow on 20:43 - Apr 11 by catch74

Funnily enough the wedding date was a poor choice, England v Portugal 2006.

They initially weren’t going to show, then relented and allowed a screen, threw their timings into turmoil.

I think someone had a radio so we were able to keep up to date with the Ipswich v Everton game.It was in 1982 or 1983.
wow on 21:01 - Apr 11 with 1845 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

wow on 18:09 - Apr 11 by Melford

I think my sister had the best idea. Just the two of them ***ked off to Gretna Green and got married on the quiet. Then came back and told everybody what they had done and had a massive party. No stress or hassle for anyone.

Did the same second time. Gretna, casual & done & dusted in 15 minutes. Drove up to Edinburgh for honeymoon after. Bloody wonderful.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

wow on 21:13 - Apr 11 with 1815 viewsjas0999

This is a wind up ...surely ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024