Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2nd vaccinations 14:17 - Jun 7 with 1320 viewsStokieBlue

For those in the over 40 cohort, they are allowing you to cancel and rebook your 2nd dose earlier if you so choose.

Looks like it generally brings it about 3 weeks closer.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

2nd vaccinations on 14:20 - Jun 7 with 1272 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mine is in three weeks anyway. Not sure I'll bother.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

2nd vaccinations on 14:23 - Jun 7 with 1251 viewsCaptainAhab

I've just been invited for my 2nd jab this thursday, yeah probably about 3 weeks earlier than I expected. Only problem is I'm busy Thursday and no alternatives as yet. Oh well, great to see them cracking on with it.
2nd vaccinations on 14:54 - Jun 7 with 1131 viewsEly_Blue

I am sure you can change the date whenever you want, mine was a good 3 weeks earlier

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

2nd vaccinations on 15:11 - Jun 7 with 1062 viewsWD19

Got a text this morning. Mine is a week on Saturday.
2nd vaccinations on 16:07 - Jun 7 with 909 viewsDebsyAngel

My husband is trying to now - his 2nd is due 23rd July. The site is being a pain though!
2nd vaccinations on 16:08 - Jun 7 with 902 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes, my Dad had a message a few weeks to say he could get his done earlier - think his worked out 3 weeks earlier in the end (I had been expecting him to go last Friday for it).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

2nd vaccinations on 16:08 - Jun 7 with 901 viewshype313

2nd vaccinations on 16:07 - Jun 7 by DebsyAngel

My husband is trying to now - his 2nd is due 23rd July. The site is being a pain though!

I just tried twice and when I tried to cancel and rebook it just took me back to my original second dose details.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

2nd vaccinations on 16:10 - Jun 7 with 892 viewsDebsyAngel

2nd vaccinations on 16:08 - Jun 7 by hype313

I just tried twice and when I tried to cancel and rebook it just took me back to my original second dose details.

He is concerned if he cancels the 23 July one at Duke Street in Ipswich, he will be given one in flipping Cambridge or Bishops Stortford! He had to travel to a Bowling Green in Cambridge for his first!
Login to get fewer ads

2nd vaccinations on 16:12 - Jun 7 with 879 viewsBasingstokeBlue

When I got that text, a few weeks ago, I went to the booking webpage to change mine.

Since there was no facility to do so, I (rashly) cancelled my existing booking and went on to book a new one. The first available slot was ... the one I'd just given up!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

2nd vaccinations on 16:18 - Jun 7 with 843 viewsGeomorph

2nd vaccinations on 16:12 - Jun 7 by BasingstokeBlue

When I got that text, a few weeks ago, I went to the booking webpage to change mine.

Since there was no facility to do so, I (rashly) cancelled my existing booking and went on to book a new one. The first available slot was ... the one I'd just given up!

Had about a 9 week gap between first in March and second in may
2nd vaccinations on 16:21 - Jun 7 with 830 viewsStokieBlue

2nd vaccinations on 16:08 - Jun 7 by hype313

That's annoying.

I just went to modify booking, then it said I needed to cancel so clicked that and then went through the rebooking process and it was moved forward 3 weeks.

I think they are leaving a minimum 8 weeks as the body needs that long to get near the full benefit of the AZ vaccine.

SB

2nd vaccinations on 18:40 - Jun 7 with 694 viewsazuremerlangus

Been the policy for a few weeks. Mine was brought forward 2 weeks.

I’m guessing the lower take-up rate as they move down the age groups is creating spare capacity perhaps?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

2nd vaccinations on 18:43 - Jun 7 with 681 viewsStokieBlue

2nd vaccinations on 18:40 - Jun 7 by azuremerlangus

Been the policy for a few weeks. Mine was brought forward 2 weeks.

I’m guessing the lower take-up rate as they move down the age groups is creating spare capacity perhaps?

I think that you had to be invited based on your area previously whereas today anyone can update their appointments online if they are over 40?

I was only told today so perhaps you are right although they are still keeping a minimum 8 weeks between vaccinations from what I can see.

SB
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 18:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024