Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see Alex Albon get the 2nd Red Bull seat next year.... 10:31 - Nov 12 with 846 viewsEwan_Oozami

He's been the revelation of the 2nd half of the F1 season for me, and an ex-Ipswich School chap as well...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Good to see Alex Albon get the 2nd Red Bull seat next year.... on 10:32 - Nov 12 with 837 viewsStokieBlue

I think revelation is a bit strong, for instance, given the car difference both Sainz and Norris have been better.

He's done what has been expected which is to finish at least 6th. I certainly think he deserves another full season in RB to show what he can really do though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good to see Alex Albon get the 2nd Red Bull seat next year.... on 10:49 - Nov 12 with 811 viewsEwan_Oozami

Good to see Alex Albon get the 2nd Red Bull seat next year.... on 10:32 - Nov 12 by StokieBlue

I think revelation is a bit strong, for instance, given the car difference both Sainz and Norris have been better.

He's done what has been expected which is to finish at least 6th. I certainly think he deserves another full season in RB to show what he can really do though.

SB

"Revelation" maybe a bit strong I admit, he is in a very good car, and he had been tipped for great things after what he did with Toro Rosso, but to get in a faster car halfway through a season and get top 6 finishes is pretty good I think..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Good to see Alex Albon get the 2nd Red Bull seat next year.... on 13:05 - Nov 12 with 754 viewsstonojnr

Good to see Alex Albon get the 2nd Red Bull seat next year.... on 10:49 - Nov 12 by Ewan_Oozami

"Revelation" maybe a bit strong I admit, he is in a very good car, and he had been tipped for great things after what he did with Toro Rosso, but to get in a faster car halfway through a season and get top 6 finishes is pretty good I think..

He's outscored his more illustrious teammate since the summer break in a team environment where you muck up that's your career in F1 over.

Hes doing a phenomenal job under that much pressure to succeed,the McLaren drivers, Sainz is no rookie anymore and Norris is doing well but they are in a team where expectations were low so good results are a bonus not the must deliver as the minimum of Red Bull
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024