Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup local interest 10:25 - Sep 23 with 714 viewsmidastouch

I see Lowestoft and Wroxham both got knocked out last night, those were the 2 nearest local teams to me still involved. So Ipswich won't be playing either of those come the first round then! I think Lowestoft lost 2-3 at home last night and Wroxham lost 2 nil away, according to the BBC red button service. Wroxham had previously dumped my local team Gorleston out in the last round 3-1.
Anybody else got any local interest left in it where you live? I think Woodbridge got knocked out. Is that right? How about Ipswich Wanderers, are they out? Somebody posted this a couple of weeks ago:
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 10:28]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

FA Cup local interest on 11:41 - Sep 23 with 655 viewsbrazil1982

Whitton beat Ipswich Wanderers 4-3, then lost to Dereham 3-2 in the next round, who in turn were beaten by Canvey Island last night.

Leiston and Bury are through, Stowmarket, Mildenhall, AFC Sudbury and Haverhill are out.
FA Cup local interest on 12:02 - Sep 23 with 647 viewsmidastouch

FA Cup local interest on 11:41 - Sep 23 by brazil1982

Whitton beat Ipswich Wanderers 4-3, then lost to Dereham 3-2 in the next round, who in turn were beaten by Canvey Island last night.

Leiston and Bury are through, Stowmarket, Mildenhall, AFC Sudbury and Haverhill are out.

It's a real challenge for these lower-tier teams to reach the first round proper. I remember Lowestoft getting to the first round and coming close (they conceded an 89th minute goal away to Wrexham) to forcing a home replay.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/8341130.stm

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

FA Cup local interest on 06:38 - Sep 24 with 475 viewsMillsey

It was a good game at Lowestoft but probably didn’t get the rub of the green and got caught on counter attack’s, but both teams played good football
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024