Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP 21:53 - Nov 25 with 10835 viewsSitfcB

It’s suddenly all ok.

They were the happy clappers and the Bob Marley singers when Lambert got us relegated.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:29 - Nov 26 with 1588 viewsnoggin

I'm not sure what the point of this OP is. Anyone care to explain?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Yeh on 09:35 - Nov 26 with 1572 viewsDyland

Yeh on 09:20 - Nov 26 by footers

Indeed. It was good to see their efforts to energise the fanbase, not just at PR too.

But what is the point of our supporters trust exactly?

It's a good question. I don't see they are doing anything at all?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:36 - Nov 26 with 1573 viewsHerbivore

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:29 - Nov 26 by noggin

I'm not sure what the point of this OP is. Anyone care to explain?

Sitters is a bit bitter over Blue Action as they stole Section 6's thunder. I think that's what it is anyway.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:37 - Nov 26 with 1573 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:36 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

Sitters is a bit bitter over Blue Action as they stole Section 6's thunder. I think that's what it is anyway.

No.

It’s to do with how blue fish and many others got shot down about being anti-Lambert etc

I wish fishers was here to say I told you so.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:38 - Nov 26 with 1572 viewsHerbivore

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:37 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

No.

It’s to do with how blue fish and many others got shot down about being anti-Lambert etc

Fishers got stick because he acted like a bellend, not because he was anti-Lambert.

Yeh on 09:39 - Nov 26 with 1568 viewsitfcjoe

Yeh on 09:35 - Nov 26 by Dyland

It's a good question. I don't see they are doing anything at all?

There is no point in it, I was on it and tried to re-emergise it a couple of years ago but was like pushing water up a hill - there's not motivation for anything to be done about it by those in charge

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:41 - Nov 26 with 1554 viewsnoggin

No.

So everyone should stop their support for the manager when some internet gobsh1te tells them to?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:41 - Nov 26 with 1557 viewsDubtractor

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:38 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

Fishers got stick because he acted like a bellend, not because he was anti-Lambert.

Yep. Compare that with Bloots, who has been vocally anti Lambert for ages, and who doesn't get any stick at all for it.

I don't mind Fishers, but crikey he can be a bellend on here at times.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:43 - Nov 26 with 1538 viewsWallingford_Boy

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:31 - Nov 26 by Ace_High1

Read that this morning.

Thought two things let them down, the reference to "Shambert" dilutes the point a little as no need for personal insults.

Also the ending, what is this "uppa town" all about - range cringe worthy.

Same as those that add "en" after a sentence.

I believe thats a Suffolk thing. Just odd.

RIP Sir Bobby

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:44 - Nov 26 with 1538 viewsfooters

No.

As Spruce pointed out the other day, it's not like he had some special insight into anything. We all have eyes, ears and a brain (sometimes). So constantly banging on when most could see the writing's on the wall isn't going to endear you to anyone.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Yeh on 09:44 - Nov 26 with 1538 viewsDyland

Yeh on 09:39 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

There is no point in it, I was on it and tried to re-emergise it a couple of years ago but was like pushing water up a hill - there's not motivation for anything to be done about it by those in charge

People who like having a title but not doing any hard graft, is it? Or just people who lack the confrontational chops needed to make a difference? Or a mix of both maybe.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Yeh on 09:46 - Nov 26 with 1526 viewsfooters

Yeh on 09:39 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

Depressing. What the feck is the point in it then? I can't remember hearing a peep out of them over the last few years, which is presumably why BA and others have had to step in.

Yeh on 09:46 - Nov 26 with 1523 viewsSomethingBlue

Yeh on 09:44 - Nov 26 by Dyland

People who like having a title but not doing any hard graft, is it? Or just people who lack the confrontational chops needed to make a difference? Or a mix of both maybe.

A bit of all that and an absolute disgrace, to be honest.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Yeh on 09:48 - Nov 26 with 1523 viewsitfcjoe

Yeh on 09:44 - Nov 26 by Dyland

I honestly have no idea what i was in the end - the committee ended up at about 12 people when there is about 200 members.

I resigned, and suggested everyone resign and seek re-election to a smaller streamlined board who actually are accountable to do things. They were the only meetings had in years, it's not right

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Indeed, I should have put a copyright on "Shambert".... on 10:03 - Nov 26 with 1482 viewsSuperCoops

Indeed, I should have put a copyright on "Shambert".... on 09:12 - Nov 26 by TheTrueBlue1878

In all honesty, his only next move I can see is north of the border somewhere.

Next Celtic manager! Now that would be hilarious, especially as that job could be coming available soon.
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:06 - Nov 26 with 1479 viewsSuperCoops

No.

Missing your boyfriend, aren't you?

It's not his "message" but the way he repeatedly, blinkeredly and mundanely went about it that annoyed people. He became obsessed with it and certainly wasn't a joke if you read his post histories here and elsewhere.
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:08 - Nov 26 with 1469 viewsBlueBadger

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:43 - Nov 26 by Wallingford_Boy

Same as those that add "en" after a sentence.

I believe thats a Suffolk thing. Just odd.

It's no kind of Suffolk thing I've ever come across.

I suspect it's probably a w@nker thing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:12 - Nov 26 with 1456 viewsfooters

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:08 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

It's no kind of Suffolk thing I've ever come across.

I suspect it's probably a w@nker thing.

I believe some of it also stems from Troy... If aping the mannerisms of someone with autism is some kind of 'bantz' then it's not something I want any part of.

Only on tw@tter.

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:14 - Nov 26 with 1444 viewsnoggin

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:12 - Nov 26 by footers

I believe some of it also stems from Troy... If aping the mannerisms of someone with autism is some kind of 'bantz' then it's not something I want any part of.

Only on tw@tter.

TBF I've heard people saying it for decades.

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:18 - Nov 26 with 1433 viewsSamWhiteUK

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:28 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

Personally I don't see why a new manager has to earn that support rather than just be given it as helps the club.

I know not everyone will agree with that.

I think most fans went into the start of last season with confidence that we'd have a good season and that Lambert had enough about him to ensure that - getting behind him was right.

I think the start of this season was too early to call for Lambert out, after Evans had clearly given him more time - but we have shown the same failings as last year now so need to act

Exactly correct.

So many "supporters" on here seem to care more about being correct than supporting the club. The VAST majority on here wanted PL out at the end of last season, but he was given more time, so the only thing you can do there is get behind him and the team.

Now, it's become clear that it's time for him to go. However, rather than fans be united in this viewpoint, there are now people trying to divide the fanbase with posts that basically say "well, I wanted him out the whole time and you didn't so you're stupid and I'm right har de har har"
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:50 - Nov 26 with 1383 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:53 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

Glad I’m not the only one, I hate that ‘Uppa Town’ thing. Think it’s meant to be a Suffolkism for Up the Town.

Just say Up The Town ffs.

Agreed, we're not all from Suffolk!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:51 - Nov 26 with 1374 viewsHerbivore

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:18 - Nov 26 by SamWhiteUK

Exactly correct.

So many "supporters" on here seem to care more about being correct than supporting the club. The VAST majority on here wanted PL out at the end of last season, but he was given more time, so the only thing you can do there is get behind him and the team.

Now, it's become clear that it's time for him to go. However, rather than fans be united in this viewpoint, there are now people trying to divide the fanbase with posts that basically say "well, I wanted him out the whole time and you didn't so you're stupid and I'm right har de har har"

SUQ

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:53 - Nov 26 with 1367 viewsfooters

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:50 - Nov 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Agreed, we're not all from Suffolk!

Hang on... you're not Suffolkian?! Which part of the alien planet do you come from?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:53 - Nov 26 with 1366 viewswkj

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:53 - Nov 26 by footers

Hang on... you're not Suffolkian?! Which part of the alien planet do you come from?

Brexitshire maybe, the mask is slippery

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 10:54 - Nov 26 with 1367 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:12 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

They went too far with their support for him though.

I doubt it was even left up?

I don't think you can go too far in supporting a new manager of a failing football club. He needed all the support he could get, and he can never complain he didn't get it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024