Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banhammer! 17:17 - Nov 28 with 31378 viewsTrequartista

What prompted this?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Banhammer! on 17:38 - Nov 28 with 3150 viewsJDB23

Disgusting decision from a fraud of a manager. This club is in the mud.
Hope this gets sorted soon and you can carry on as normal Phil. The club will be feeling serious backlash from this.
Banhammer! on 17:38 - Nov 28 with 3147 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 by BlueBlueBluex2

Sitting in a press conference room and regurgitating sound bites to your website amongst tons of ads hardly makes you a journalist, however a ban of anyone previously allowed is a bit harsh.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:28]

So what does make someone a journalist?
Banhammer! on 17:39 - Nov 28 with 3148 viewsDanTheMan

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 by wkj

It seems Mark Murphy agrees

Lets get this going, silly PR stuff like this generally works.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Banhammer! on 17:39 - Nov 28 with 3137 viewsfooters

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 by DanTheMan

Yeah, I'm really angry about this.

Phil, if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

And as for Paul Lambert, he can fooking do one.

DDOS the Town site.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Banhammer! on 17:40 - Nov 28 with 3110 viewsm14_blue

Sitting in a press conference room and regurgitating sound bites to your website amongst tons of ads hardly makes you a journalist, however a ban of anyone previously allowed is a bit harsh.

D1ck.
Banhammer! on 17:40 - Nov 28 with 3098 viewsjeera

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 by BlockJJ

If your page is surrounded by Ads then it says more about your inability to use the internet...

He's a worthless troll prick and has been all along.

Amazed he hasn't been banned yet.

What a douche.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Banhammer! on 17:41 - Nov 28 with 3061 viewscatch74

Banhammer! on 17:38 - Nov 28 by benrhyddingblue

So what does make someone a journalist?

I’m imagining it’s pictures of tits.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Banhammer! on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 2977 viewshoppy

Banhammer! on 17:41 - Nov 28 by catch74

I’m imagining it’s pictures of tits.

But I'm not a journalist.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Banhammer! on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 2962 viewsfooters

Banhammer! on 17:44 - Nov 28 by hoppy

But I'm not a journalist.

No, but you are a tit.

Banhammer! on 17:45 - Nov 28 with 2942 viewshoppy

Banhammer! on 17:44 - Nov 28 by footers

No, but you are a tit.

That's as maybe, but I'm not a journalist. That was the point.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Banhammer! on 17:45 - Nov 28 with 2945 viewsWD19

Banhammer! on 17:40 - Nov 28 by jeera

He's a worthless troll prick and has been all along.

Amazed he hasn't been banned yet.

What a douche.

Lambert!?
Banhammer! on 17:46 - Nov 28 with 2909 viewsquirkie

The club is a shambles top to bottom, so far removed from where we were in the 70s and 80s. Football has moved on but this club have made an art form of showing how it has moved for the worse.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Banhammer! on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 2898 viewsRegencyBlue

Banhammer! on 17:25 - Nov 28 by PhilTWTD

It is true that PL has banned me from press conferences. I've been hoping the matter would be resolved before it became public, although I think it has been mentioned a few times here and there.

Contrary to suggestions in an earlier thread, it's nothing I've written but because someone posted the team for the Lincoln game on here on the morning of the match.

This was reported to the management, Stuart Taylor spoke to me about it after the game, then a few days later at the Gillingham match I was told Paul Lambert had banned me. I've had a few chats with people at the club since then but the situation is currently unchanged.

While I have sympathy for PL not being happy with the team being posted - I am aware that managers don't like their teams being leaked and have asked posters not to do so previously - I'm not sure how I can be seen as culpable for user content, particularly when it wasn't brought to my attention when it was first noticed. I did subsequently PM the poster involved who apologised to both me and the club, which I relayed.

We have been able to use the material from press conferences even if I’ve not been present and I've been grateful for the support of the other members of the local media. Hopefully the matter will be resolved sooner rather than later.

The club is losing it big style now!
Banhammer! on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 2881 viewsjeera

Banhammer! on 17:45 - Nov 28 by WD19

Lambert!?

Him too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Banhammer! on 17:49 - Nov 28 with 2836 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

It is true that PL has banned me from press conferences. I've been hoping the matter would be resolved before it became public, although I think it has been mentioned a few times here and there.

Contrary to suggestions in an earlier thread, it's nothing I've written but because someone posted the team for the Lincoln game on here on the morning of the match.

This was reported to the management, Stuart Taylor spoke to me about it after the game, then a few days later at the Gillingham match I was told Paul Lambert had banned me. I've had a few chats with people at the club since then but the situation is currently unchanged.

While I have sympathy for PL not being happy with the team being posted - I am aware that managers don't like their teams being leaked and have asked posters not to do so previously - I'm not sure how I can be seen as culpable for user content, particularly when it wasn't brought to my attention when it was first noticed. I did subsequently PM the poster involved who apologised to both me and the club, which I relayed.

We have been able to use the material from press conferences even if I’ve not been present and I've been grateful for the support of the other members of the local media. Hopefully the matter will be resolved sooner rather than later.

I've been supporting this club for 40+ years. Never ever did I expect to feel so utterly ashamed of them. What on earth has happened to the club I love? If this decision was taken with the knowledge of the owner and DoF (which I assume it was), then the leadership of this club is rotten to a man
Banhammer! on 17:56 - Nov 28 with 2677 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there's any doubt left that Lambert should be out, then this is it. Lambert Out. Free The Phil!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Banhammer! on 18:06 - Nov 28 with 2543 viewsPlums

Banhammer! on 17:49 - Nov 28 by Uncle_Bulgaria

I've been supporting this club for 40+ years. Never ever did I expect to feel so utterly ashamed of them. What on earth has happened to the club I love? If this decision was taken with the knowledge of the owner and DoF (which I assume it was), then the leadership of this club is rotten to a man

I totally agree. I’ve followed Town for 42 years and this is a new low but has made me really angry.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Banhammer! on 18:07 - Nov 28 with 2517 viewsMickslimp

I m an avid reader of this site and have been for many many years. I m at a loss as to this decision and quite frankly it s disgusting. Phil thank you for all you put into this site and we are all hoping you ll be back in the club writing again soon. Lambert can do one
Banhammer! on 18:08 - Nov 28 with 2505 viewsHerbivore

Bellend.

I won't be putting another penny into the club until (a) the fraud that is our manager is gone, and (b) Phil is reinstated.

It's a small gesture admittedly but it's about all I can do as an individual. I'll be emailing the club as well on both issues of course.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Banhammer! on 18:10 - Nov 28 with 2464 viewswkj

I am beyond words in all honesty. I need someone to shout very loudly at.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Banhammer! on 18:12 - Nov 28 with 2436 viewsfooters

Banhammer! on 17:56 - Nov 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

If there's any doubt left that Lambert should be out, then this is it. Lambert Out. Free The Phil!

FREE THE BABY-HEADED ASSASSIN!

Banhammer! on 18:14 - Nov 28 with 2395 viewssolemio

Banhammer! on 18:12 - Nov 28 by footers

FREE THE BABY-HEADED ASSASSIN!

That's an insult to our 4 month old grandson.
Banhammer! on 18:15 - Nov 28 with 2384 viewswkj

Banhammer! on 18:14 - Nov 28 by solemio

He might make it on the squadsheet next week.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Banhammer! on 18:15 - Nov 28 with 2383 viewsfooters

Banhammer! on 18:14 - Nov 28 by solemio

Sorry. He seems to write match reports very well for a four-month old, mind you. Talented boy.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 18:24]

Banhammer! on 18:16 - Nov 28 with 2355 viewsN2_Blue

That’s it, I’m done with this club.
Until Paul lambert leaves I will not support the club. Evans is also the problem but without him there probably is no ITFC.
However I can no longer support my beloved football club while the disgrace of a man PL is there.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024