Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Utd 22:03 - Nov 28 with 1304 viewsJimmyJazz

Away from the nonsense that currently surrounds ourselves

Sheff Utd? They are gonna do an Ipswich circa 2000 - 2002, first season up and it's all giddy heights dreaming of Euro qualification. Second season and it's relegation and goodnight.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Sheff Utd on 22:04 - Nov 28 with 1265 viewsSteve_M

There’s a distinct look of that at the moment isn’t there?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sheff Utd on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 1225 viewsSE1blue

There’s a strong belief amongst Sheffield supporters that the lack of support inside the ground had been a big part of their failure to get going.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Sheff Utd on 22:28 - Nov 28 with 1062 viewspointofblue

They're even worse than we were at the moment. Our record at the ten game stage was W1 D5 L4; there's is W0 D1 L9. We were preparing to lose six of our next seven so they have time to catch us up.

ETA - Klopp's moaning about the schedule at the moment? We had to go to Old Trafford 48 hours after playing Torpedo Moscow in the UEFA Cup!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 22:29]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sheff Utd on 22:31 - Nov 28 with 1030 viewscatch74

Sheff Utd on 22:08 - Nov 28 by SE1blue

There’s a strong belief amongst Sheffield supporters that the lack of support inside the ground had been a big part of their failure to get going.

They went off the boil for the remaining fixtures of last season- so sounds like a fair comment.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Sheff Utd on 22:45 - Nov 28 with 970 viewsjudespiveyg

So I move to Sheffield in October and now their two football clubs are bottom in the Premier League and 23rd in the Championship. I was also born mere months before Ipswich were last relegated from the Premier League. Clearly I bring misfortune to any football club I'm in proximity to.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Sheff Utd on 22:48 - Nov 28 with 951 viewsBlueBadger

Sheff Utd on 22:45 - Nov 28 by judespiveyg

So I move to Sheffield in October and now their two football clubs are bottom in the Premier League and 23rd in the Championship. I was also born mere months before Ipswich were last relegated from the Premier League. Clearly I bring misfortune to any football club I'm in proximity to.

If you could see your way to getting relocated to Norfolk pretty soon, I think we'd all be very grateful.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sheff Utd on 22:54 - Nov 28 with 885 viewscatch74

Sheff Utd on 22:48 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

If you could see your way to getting relocated to Norfolk pretty soon, I think we'd all be very grateful.

Is exorcism in your line of work?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Sheff Utd on 22:59 - Nov 28 with 856 viewsjudespiveyg

Sheff Utd on 22:48 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

Funnily enough UEA was my insurance offer for uni if I didn't get into UoS.

Budgies get lucky yet again.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Utd on 23:11 - Nov 28 with 806 viewsTrumptonBlue

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024