Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So , we have yet another Darwin Award nominee in the states. 14:26 - Sep 23 with 604 viewsBlueBadger

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/517454-former-nashville-official-who-pu

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So , we have yet another Darwin Award nominee in the states. on 14:31 - Sep 23 with 578 viewsSpruceMoose

Talk sh!t, get banged. Buh Bye. Another vote off the Trump count. Thanks for your contribution Tony.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 14:31]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So , we have yet another Darwin Award nominee in the states. on 14:31 - Sep 23 with 581 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know it's bad form to speak ill of the dead, but I can make an exception in this case as he was spreading dangerous disinformation that could have caused other deaths.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So , we have yet another Darwin Award nominee in the states. on 14:38 - Sep 23 with 556 viewsfactual_blue

So , we have yet another Darwin Award nominee in the states. on 14:31 - Sep 23 by Swansea_Blue

I know it's bad form to speak ill of the dead, but I can make an exception in this case as he was spreading dangerous disinformation that could have caused other deaths.

Trouble is, people like him are ten a penny.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024