Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... 22:07 - Jan 25 with 881 viewstractorboy1978

but Christ there are some miserable divs on here!

Great win, a few key players pretty well rested ahead of Saturday, lovely job. Win at Hillsborough and we are rocketing going into two games against sides we've beaten a combined 10-0 across two games this season.
Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:08 - Jan 25 with 832 viewsbazza

You logged on here expecting to see jubilation… slap yourself in the face.
Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:09 - Jan 25 with 797 viewsFrimleyBlue

Only if you select the specific posts in question, there's only a few compared to happy excited posts.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:10 - Jan 25 with 778 viewsDanTheMan

Couldn't watch or listen tonight but given the rotation I'm pretty happy with an away win and a clean sheet. Sounds like it wasn't all that pretty but a wins a win.

4 wins out of 5 too, must have been a while since we've done that in the league.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:13 - Jan 25 with 732 viewsclive_baker

Good result, average performance. I think it's fair to say that and not miserable.

Agree if we win Saturday I'll have a massive stiffy, especially with Gillingham and Doncaster to follow. In fact if we win Saturday, it's not unthinkable that we could be on 50 points after the Doncaster game, which would perhaps only be 3 or so off the playoffs, with 15 games left. Big IF though, especially with our injuries / suspensions. Still, it's Sheffield Wednesday not Real Madrid. They're a decent side, but not in the best form. We're capable, just hope we can get a coherent performance from a makeshift side.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:14 - Jan 25 with 708 viewstractorboy1978

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:13 - Jan 25 by clive_baker

Good result, average performance. I think it's fair to say that and not miserable.

Agree if we win Saturday I'll have a massive stiffy, especially with Gillingham and Doncaster to follow. In fact if we win Saturday, it's not unthinkable that we could be on 50 points after the Doncaster game, which would perhaps only be 3 or so off the playoffs, with 15 games left. Big IF though, especially with our injuries / suspensions. Still, it's Sheffield Wednesday not Real Madrid. They're a decent side, but not in the best form. We're capable, just hope we can get a coherent performance from a makeshift side.

If we start quick and get a goal it'll become a tough place for their players and Moore. They will be right on their backs.
Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:14 - Jan 25 with 703 viewsWicklowBlue

goin' up ain't we! (n/t) by blueboyd 25 Jan 2022 22:10

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:16 - Jan 25 with 666 viewsWicklowBlue

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:16 - Jan 25 with 655 viewsDubtractor

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:14 - Jan 25 by tractorboy1978

If we start quick and get a goal it'll become a tough place for their players and Moore. They will be right on their backs.

I think there will be more space to play in on Saturday. Wimbledon defended really deep, so we got plenty of the ball but couldn't really hurt them.

Re tonight overall - delighted with the result, but can't pretend it was a great performance.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:17 - Jan 25 with 643 viewsSwansea_Blue

I got in late, looked on here at about 70 mins and assumed we were losing, so went and watched the end of the Swans game with the Mrs instead (headline - Downes got sent off for letting Austin put him in a headlock).

It’s a funny place tonight. Been a bit strange for a while.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:18 - Jan 25 with 598 viewsFrimleyBlue

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:17 - Jan 25 by Swansea_Blue

I got in late, looked on here at about 70 mins and assumed we were losing, so went and watched the end of the Swans game with the Mrs instead (headline - Downes got sent off for letting Austin put him in a headlock).

It’s a funny place tonight. Been a bit strange for a while.

ha was that downes, i had it on the tele in the backround but didn't watch it properly.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:21 - Jan 25 with 567 viewsSwansea_Blue

Logged in expecting to see jubilation.... on 22:18 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

ha was that downes, i had it on the tele in the backround but didn't watch it properly.

Yeah, same old. Austin clearly targeting him and getting under his skin. Where have we seen that before? Lol

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024