Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My two cents on yday + parking question 13:16 - Jul 31 with 1078 viewsnrb1985

Hi All,

In frequent poster but constant lurker here. First time at PR yday since pre covid so first game under the new regime I’ve seen live. In the unlikely event anyone is interested thought it it pen my two cents:

Good

Football was v entertaining and thought we battled back well from a shaky start - against a v good and well organized team

Stadium Defintely has had some TLC and I thought the fanzone pre match was good fun with my 11 year old nephew

Cashless tills were good and they accept Amex - most places don’t!

Deubutants did well, Davis aside, who I’m sure will grow into a good player for us. V impressed with Leigh and the returning Evans too.

Bad

No sign of San Miguel in block N of magnus stand after all the fanfare.

In the end I pair 5.25 for a badly poured can of warm carlsberg - v disappointing after the big build up it got from the KOA guys this week.

Parking

Coming from bury by car all the garages that ran match day parking in the hadleigh road area have gone bust seemingly meaning I had to park in sainsburys and will likely get a £60 fine. It was that or miss the Match!

Did anyone else have this issue yesterday?

Also, aside from Gatwick could somebody suggest any parking alternatives convenient for someone coming from Bury?

Thanks and v hopeful after yesterdays game, far more positives than negatives I thought.
My two cents on yday + parking question on 13:55 - Jul 31 with 905 viewsbilllm

Sent you a message,
My two cents on yday + parking question on 14:10 - Jul 31 with 862 viewsFarmerpiles

Normally park old woolworths store car park in town then 10 to 15min walk to ground. Got lift yesterday and mate parked up in tesco Copdock park n ride , first time for me. Parked at 2pm, got 2.15 bus to bus stop where drum n monkey used to be at 2.35, bus and p&r car park half empty . Much busier coming back , caught bus 5.15 back at Copdock 5.40 ish. All for £2.50 each. Will def use again!
My two cents on yday + parking question on 16:26 - Jul 31 with 626 viewsellaandred

My two cents on yday + parking question on 14:10 - Jul 31 by Farmerpiles

Normally park old woolworths store car park in town then 10 to 15min walk to ground. Got lift yesterday and mate parked up in tesco Copdock park n ride , first time for me. Parked at 2pm, got 2.15 bus to bus stop where drum n monkey used to be at 2.35, bus and p&r car park half empty . Much busier coming back , caught bus 5.15 back at Copdock 5.40 ish. All for £2.50 each. Will def use again!

I've thought of the park and ride,
Do you get on at the (old) Drum and Monkey to go back to the Copdock?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024