Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A town full of scabs 20:46 - May 6 with 5517 viewsbrogansnose

A town full of scaaaabbs, Nottingham Forest, a town full of scabs

I very nearly got chucked out of there for singing that.
A town full of scabs on 20:47 - May 6 with 4326 viewsvilanovablue

Gosh, that's a very old chant! Miners strike!
A town full of scabs on 20:47 - May 6 with 4325 viewsPJH

Today?
A town full of scabs on 20:48 - May 6 with 4321 viewsbrogansnose

A town full of scabs on 20:47 - May 6 by PJH

Today?

Couple of seasons ago. Might give it a run out tommorow though PJ.
A town full of scabs on 20:49 - May 6 with 4314 viewsbrogansnose

A town full of scabs on 20:47 - May 6 by vilanovablue

Gosh, that's a very old chant! Miners strike!

Still sung every time they play a team from Yorkshire.
A town full of scabs on 20:52 - May 6 with 4294 viewsPJH

A town full of scabs on 20:48 - May 6 by brogansnose

Couple of seasons ago. Might give it a run out tommorow though PJ.

I think we are going to be outnumbered about 28-1 in the ground tomorrow.
IF we do put them down it might get interesting at the end.
A town full of scabs on 21:02 - May 6 with 4261 viewsbrogansnose

A town full of scabs on 20:52 - May 6 by PJH

I might add, where were they all during the season ? They're turning up for the last game of the season when they might get relegated. Might have helped if they had been there beforehand.

I'm thinking Leeds away. I'm sure you were there ?
A town full of scabs on 21:03 - May 6 with 4246 viewsMullet

A town full of scabs on 21:02 - May 6 by brogansnose

I might add, where were they all during the season ? They're turning up for the last game of the season when they might get relegated. Might have helped if they had been there beforehand.

Christ, I hope it's not like that. Trouble before during and after for that one.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A town full of scabs on 21:04 - May 6 with 4238 viewsbrogansnose

A town full of scabs on 21:03 - May 6 by Mullet

Christ, I hope it's not like that. Trouble before during and after for that one.

Me too. It was bloody horrible.
Login to get fewer ads

A town full of scabs on 21:07 - May 6 with 4234 viewsPJH

It could be another Leeds away because there would be a lot of angry people-I imagine more angry with their Owner than with us though.

I was there and that is the only game ever that I have not been in the ground for the finish.
When they had their pitch invasion I thought that there was no way that the game would restart and the safest place was probably out of that corner that we were in.
When I heard that it was going to restart I did consider going back in but decided against it.
A town full of scabs on 21:09 - May 6 with 4219 viewsMullet

A town full of scabs on 21:04 - May 6 by brogansnose

Me too. It was bloody horrible.

I had to get back into the city with them all to head back to Manc. Not the best plan in hindsight!

A town full of scabs on 21:11 - May 6 with 4194 viewsFtnfwest

although strictly speaking Nottingham forest isn't a town
A town full of scabs on 21:11 - May 6 with 4200 viewsbrogansnose

A town full of scabs on 21:09 - May 6 by Mullet

I had to get back into the city with them all to head back to Manc. Not the best plan in hindsight!

I was living in Leeds at the time with a Towen sticker in my car and the street knew I was a Townie. Loads of fun.
A town full of scabs on 21:13 - May 6 with 4182 viewsMullet

A town full of scabs on 21:11 - May 6 by brogansnose

I was living in Leeds at the time with a Towen sticker in my car and the street knew I was a Townie. Loads of fun.

You win!

A town full of scabs on 21:15 - May 6 with 4174 viewsPlums

It's kids for a quid which will swell the gate significantly. Lots of people who don't follow regularly are going because the city doesn't want it's largest club in the 3rd tier.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

A town full of scabs on 21:16 - May 6 with 4166 viewsbrogansnose

A town full of scabs on 21:13 - May 6 by Mullet

You win!

Actually, it was all verbal but played out ok. I hate Leeds more than Norwich. In all honesty I just hate Leeds.
A town full of scabs on 00:57 - May 7 with 3919 viewsHARRY10

A town full of scabs on 20:52 - May 6 by PJH

More so if there's any truth in the stories about Derby and Leicester fans turning up to gloat if the worst happens (Forest down).

I doubt, in all honesty, if our lot will be too @rsed either way but some could get caught up in local 'squabbles'.

Hopefully not though. Enjoy your day lads (and lassies) give Mick a wave from me... all the fingers of the hand that is !
A town full of scabs on 01:12 - May 7 with 3890 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A town full of scabs on 00:57 - May 7 by HARRY10

More so if there's any truth in the stories about Derby and Leicester fans turning up to gloat if the worst happens (Forest down).

I doubt, in all honesty, if our lot will be too @rsed either way but some could get caught up in local 'squabbles'.

Hopefully not though. Enjoy your day lads (and lassies) give Mick a wave from me... all the fingers of the hand that is !

I've seen tweets of tickets from Derby and Leicester fans in the away end.. and linked 2 of the tweets on here.

I actually saw my thread on their forum with some of their fans actually saying that they feel sorry for the genuine Ipswich fans going to the game as they expect trouble afterwards if we've relegated them.

Would be about my luck that I get a punch meaning my operation on my nose is cancelled Saturday.

I've heard about that Leeds away game..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A town full of scabs on 08:48 - May 7 with 3679 viewshoofer

A town full of scabs on 01:12 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I've seen tweets of tickets from Derby and Leicester fans in the away end.. and linked 2 of the tweets on here.

I actually saw my thread on their forum with some of their fans actually saying that they feel sorry for the genuine Ipswich fans going to the game as they expect trouble afterwards if we've relegated them.

Would be about my luck that I get a punch meaning my operation on my nose is cancelled Saturday.

Oh dear they don't normally worry about scarfers.
A town full of scabs on 08:49 - May 7 with 3671 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A town full of scabs on 08:48 - May 7 by hoofer

Oh dear they don't normally worry about scarfers.

I'm not in colours Crunch

A town full of scabs on 08:53 - May 7 with 3654 viewsartsbossbeard

A town full of scabs on 08:49 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Is crunchy back?

I've missed the mad loon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

A town full of scabs on 08:56 - May 7 with 3638 viewsartsbossbeard

A town full of scabs on 01:12 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I bet my operation next Saturday is much more minor than yours.

Any idea how long it takes to remove a skin tag?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

A town full of scabs on 09:05 - May 7 with 3595 viewshoofer

A town full of scabs on 08:49 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Crunch? Then wear one it could save you from them thugs especially if Forest lose I would imagine they could well go looking for some Town fans to take their frustrations out on just saying.
A town full of scabs on 09:21 - May 7 with 3543 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A town full of scabs on 08:56 - May 7 by artsbossbeard

I bet my operation next Saturday is much more minor than yours.

Any idea how long it takes to remove a skin tag?

What's a skin tag?

No idea. I know that I'm stuck at home umable to go into fresh air for 14 days though. And 6 weeks of no cricket. And if I try to breathe through my nose for the first week, I'll be in big big trouble.

Sleeping is a nightmare. And it's genuinely a week of absolute pain mixed with the occasional high from the anaesthetic and the occasional chocolate milkshake with ice cream.

I feel like a veteran to it all now. Third one in 3 years

A town full of scabs on 09:27 - May 7 with 3521 viewsTLA

A town full of scabs on 09:21 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

What's a skin tag?

No idea. I know that I'm stuck at home umable to go into fresh air for 14 days though. And 6 weeks of no cricket. And if I try to breathe through my nose for the first week, I'll be in big big trouble.

Sleeping is a nightmare. And it's genuinely a week of absolute pain mixed with the occasional high from the anaesthetic and the occasional chocolate milkshake with ice cream.

I feel like a veteran to it all now. Third one in 3 years

How's the cricket been going this year Rommy? Have you been playing this season?

I stopped to watch a few minutes of a game in Norwich last week and thought how good it would be to play again. It's been a long time since I did though!
A town full of scabs on 09:34 - May 7 with 3494 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A town full of scabs on 09:27 - May 7 by TLA

How's the cricket been going this year Rommy? Have you been playing this season?

I stopped to watch a few minutes of a game in Norwich last week and thought how good it would be to play again. It's been a long time since I did though!

Matches start in 2 weeks time.

I'll miss the 1st month and then probably play the season again in the lower teams.

Last season they were asking me to play 3rds like I did 2 seasons ago. With the idea that I'd be in the 2nd team by the end of the season. But instead I retired. Came back 6 weeks into the season saying I'd help out on numbers in the bottom team with my brother and his mates for a laugh and really enjoyed it.

It was nice to spend 10 games in a team with people I actually liked. Rather than the c**ts that occupy the top teams at Hornchurch.

I'm too good for the league I was playing in though. Quickest bowler at Hornchurch under 18s for a long time. Shame the under 18 team only played 20/20 games.

Am looking forward to a season in the low teams again. I have a valid excuse this time too with my nose. Can play at that level 4 weeks after my op but wouldn't be able to at the top level.

I decided when affeectjeky coming out of retirement that from now on, I'm playing for fun. As it was no longer fun in the 3rd team.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024