Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Puncheon 19:56 - Dec 6 with 1968 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Palace are going to offload him on loan in Jan. Forrest interest cooling as wingers doing well. He would be an excellent addition. Good experience and good eye for goal. Not as crucial as strikers but would be good.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Jason Puncheon on 19:57 - Dec 6 with 1957 viewsPecker

Not sure. Never been a fan, but could work.
Jason Puncheon on 19:58 - Dec 6 with 1952 viewsSpruceMoose

He would be decent. But so many of our loan signings have been like Puncheoning ourselves in the face though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jason Puncheon on 19:59 - Dec 6 with 1944 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Jason Puncheon on 19:58 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

He would be decent. But so many of our loan signings have been like Puncheoning ourselves in the face though.

I'm not going to lie to you. That was a difficult read as puns go. You are better than that. I believe in you.

Jason Puncheon on 20:01 - Dec 6 with 1935 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Jason Puncheon on 19:57 - Dec 6 by Pecker

Not sure. Never been a fan, but could work.

I find him quite irritating but he always seems very effective. He's not a fashionable player but actually really skillful and tricky.

Jason Puncheon on 20:03 - Dec 6 with 1907 viewsSpruceMoose

Jason Puncheon on 19:59 - Dec 6 by Terry_Nutkins

I'm not going to lie to you. That was a difficult read as puns go. You are better than that. I believe in you.

Not my best work I admit. I tried working with it for a few minutes, couldn't make it work, then got bored and posted it anyway to give Cobbler a legitimate down vote for once.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jason Puncheon on 20:21 - Dec 6 with 1848 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Jason Puncheon on 20:03 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Not my best work I admit. I tried working with it for a few minutes, couldn't make it work, then got bored and posted it anyway to give Cobbler a legitimate down vote for once.

You have risked me taking a common viewpoint with Cobbers here. I hope you can sleep at night.

Jason Puncheon on 20:25 - Dec 6 with 1829 viewsSpruceMoose

Jason Puncheon on 20:21 - Dec 6 by Terry_Nutkins

You have risked me taking a common viewpoint with Cobbers here. I hope you can sleep at night.

I can't. wkj keeps getting up at 3am to log on to TWTD for some sh!tposting.

Jason Puncheon on 20:28 - Dec 6 with 1824 viewsTIB

We need experience and quality to arrive in January...he’s exactly that. Would image there will be a queue for him though.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Puncheon on 20:38 - Dec 6 with 1785 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Jason Puncheon on 20:28 - Dec 6 by TIB

We need experience and quality to arrive in January...he’s exactly that. Would image there will be a queue for him though.

I agree. He is more likely to bulster a team there or there abouts and really going for promotion. Worth a go. We're not miles away from palace geographically....he says clutching at straws.

Jason Puncheon on 21:52 - Dec 6 with 1626 viewsTIB

Jason Puncheon on 20:38 - Dec 6 by Terry_Nutkins

I agree. He is more likely to bulster a team there or there abouts and really going for promotion. Worth a go. We're not miles away from palace geographically....he says clutching at straws.

Yeah he’s definitely worth a go. I do think Kelly, Kaikai and Sorloth at Palace could potentially be targets. RB, attack minded winger and big target man.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Jason Puncheon on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 1615 viewsVic

Jason Puncheon on 20:25 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

I can't. wkj keeps getting up at 3am to log on to TWTD for some sh!tposting.

You mean he doesn’t let you sleep when he’s posting on here?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024