Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this you Harry? 16:53 - Feb 4 with 1585 viewspeterleeblue

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ipswich-fan-here-whats-league-one-like-lad

Is this you Harry? on 16:55 - Feb 4 with 1568 viewsSitfcB

I’m gonna guess that it’s MaySixth

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is this you Harry? on 17:12 - Feb 4 with 1532 viewspeterleeblue

Is this you Harry? on 16:55 - Feb 4 by SitfcB

I’m gonna guess that it’s MaySixth

Didn't realise we had a MaySixth.

The thread is fairly reflective of what to expect from what I've seen up here. Very accurate.
Is this you Harry? on 19:06 - Feb 4 with 1428 viewsHarryfromBath

Not me, but it's not a bad thread. Sunderland fans are pretty approachable so the comments in the thread are pretty informative.

I liked the one about the time wasting, garden shed grounds, dire referees and great fun. Some of their forums are bloody quiet, mind you.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Is this you Harry? on 07:06 - Feb 5 with 1259 viewspeterleeblue

Is this you Harry? on 19:06 - Feb 4 by HarryfromBath

Not me, but it's not a bad thread. Sunderland fans are pretty approachable so the comments in the thread are pretty informative.

I liked the one about the time wasting, garden shed grounds, dire referees and great fun. Some of their forums are bloody quiet, mind you.

Ready to go isn't.

There are a cluster of Sunderland fans who barely attend games yet are constantly laughing at .those who do. They berate virtually every player incessantly and wonder why they play like frightened rabbits especially at the SOL.

There was a thread this Saturday and I kid you not that was titled "Is Max Power F****g S***e. Needless to say it didn't go well for the OP. However one fan remarked that most SAFC players are not Premiership Prima Donna's any more and may even care to read the forum especially after a home win as there maybe a little positivity floating about.

There were fans were my family and I sit who constanly berated Connor Whickham I of course was a fan and used to applaud his good work. That used to get me into bother sometimes. But the funny thing was he left and returned with Palace in a relegation clash and promptly scored two goals in what ended as a 2-2 draw in a must win match. I remember feeling pleased for CW whilst the abuse reigned down from the stands on him as he stood acclaiming his goals!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024