Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern 18:13 - Sep 7 with 2800 viewsitfc_bucks

I know this is a bit of a well worn theme here, but as I used to live in Lincolnshire and have some Scunny spring mates, I thought I'd see for myself what the locals were thinking, rather than assume just from the results.

Which brings me to this article from the Grimsby Telegraph.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-

Every single instance of Scunthorpe or a Scunthorpe player could be subbed out for us and our players last year.

He really has learnt nothing, hasn't he?
Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 00:23 - Sep 8 with 2340 viewsJimmyJazz

I dare say he's doing a worse job this season than he did with us last season. They must have been one of the favourites for promotion at the start of the season

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 00:25 - Sep 8 with 2337 viewswkj

It's so weird really how Hurst Swan dived, he knew his marbles once upon a time it seemed and now I'm sure Frimley could do a better job

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 09:57 - Sep 8 with 1848 viewsBackToRussia

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 00:25 - Sep 8 by wkj

It's so weird really how Hurst Swan dived, he knew his marbles once upon a time it seemed and now I'm sure Frimley could do a better job

The man strikes me as a hugely insecure narcissist, to play at psychology for a bit.

Finished 3rd in league 1 with a limited team and thought he'd made it. Walked into Town with a Billy Big B0ll0cks attitude and that was that. Seems to have doubled down at Scunny.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 11:32 - Sep 8 with 1728 viewsbournemouthblue

On a side note, Van Veen's stock has fallen quite a bit. He looked a good option a few seasons ago.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 11:54 - Sep 8 with 1687 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep, same story here - senior players see through him straight away and then it’s all downhill as his insecurities kick in. Shocking ‘manager’. Bad with football, bad with players.

Scunny should get shot now before it’s too late (it may already be too late - did he dismantle them, like he did us?).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 12:38 - Sep 8 with 1585 viewsMVBlue

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 09:57 - Sep 8 by BackToRussia

The man strikes me as a hugely insecure narcissist, to play at psychology for a bit.

Finished 3rd in league 1 with a limited team and thought he'd made it. Walked into Town with a Billy Big B0ll0cks attitude and that was that. Seems to have doubled down at Scunny.

One swallow does not a summer make, nor one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of success does not make a person entirely successful.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 12:56 - Sep 8 with 1538 viewsBackToRussia

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 12:38 - Sep 8 by MVBlue

One swallow does not a summer make, nor one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of success does not make a person entirely successful.

Quite. The disappointing way they lost the play off final should have given him cause for concern - or Evans. But it seems Evans had made his mind up.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 12:57 - Sep 8 with 1535 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 11:54 - Sep 8 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, same story here - senior players see through him straight away and then it’s all downhill as his insecurities kick in. Shocking ‘manager’. Bad with football, bad with players.

Scunny should get shot now before it’s too late (it may already be too late - did he dismantle them, like he did us?).

Which makes it even more annoying in many ways that we didn’t properly do our homework on him. I’m very surprised he took Doig with him to Scunthorpe. If he had half a brain he’d have switched to somebody with more experience and a better temperament.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 1492 viewsSwansea_Blue

Paul Hurst seems to be developing a pattern on 12:57 - Sep 8 by PrideOfTheEast

Which makes it even more annoying in many ways that we didn’t properly do our homework on him. I’m very surprised he took Doig with him to Scunthorpe. If he had half a brain he’d have switched to somebody with more experience and a better temperament.

I still don’t know how ME spoke to him at length, presumably more than once, and then came to the conclusion he was the real deal. Alarm bells were ringing in his first few pressers during the friendlies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024