Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says 13:50 - Sep 11 with 4418 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-food-fuel-medicine

arf!

great stuff.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:20 - Sep 12 with 582 viewsgiant_stow

Don't know whether everyone saw this last night but the title of the doc was changed from 'base scenario' in leaked versions to 'reasonable worst case scenario' in the released version. Sturgeon wants to know if there's a 'black swan' version locked away somewhere outlining a truly terrible scenario: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-news-live-latest-br

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:22 - Sep 12 with 574 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:20 - Sep 12 by giant_stow

Don't know whether everyone saw this last night but the title of the doc was changed from 'base scenario' in leaked versions to 'reasonable worst case scenario' in the released version. Sturgeon wants to know if there's a 'black swan' version locked away somewhere outlining a truly terrible scenario: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-news-live-latest-br

It's just one lie after another isn't it?

I truly think this Conservative Party government is an enemy of the country and can no longer be trusted.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:25 - Sep 12 with 569 viewswkj

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:22 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

I truly think this Conservative Party government is an enemy of the country and can no longer be trusted.

You wont be so smug when Boris comes out and bans shoes being worn in rental properties.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:31 - Sep 12 with 563 viewsgiant_stow

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:22 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

yeap. they're the opposite of trustworthy. As Nthsuffolkblue says earlier in the thread, there's so much the released doc doesn't cover that i find the existence of a black swan version completely believable.

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:36 - Sep 12 with 554 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:31 - Sep 12 by giant_stow

yeap. they're the opposite of trustworthy. As Nthsuffolkblue says earlier in the thread, there's so much the released doc doesn't cover that i find the existence of a black swan version completely believable.

They clearly aren't working to benefit UK citizens.

So, who are they working to benefit?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:37 - Sep 12 with 553 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:25 - Sep 12 by wkj

You wont be so smug when Boris comes out and bans shoes being worn in rental properties.

Exactly how I lost my security deposit to Pickles Wisbeach.

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 544 viewseireblue

Andrea Leadsom and Boris Johnson being in power is quite scary.

Maybe they should they be locked away from the public as well.
yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 09:59 - Sep 13 with 495 viewsGeoffSentence

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:33 - Sep 11 by WD19

ALB ensured that we put no checks in place to hinder our land border neighbours that night.

(Sorry Geoff)

Oh man! I don't think I can accept your apology here WD. The accusation is too pernicious and too wrong.

PJ ensured that poor old ALB had no defence in front of him that night. The one occasion he did McAuley scored a blinder of an own goal.

Stiil you're a decent sort, so I can let it pass.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024