Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black lives matter... 23:53 - Jun 6 with 14962 viewsGirthyguy

I'm sure il get banned for this but why do black lives matter more than any other colour? I really don't give a monkeys C..T what colour skin or religion anyone is aslong as they respect anyone of any religion or colour opposing their own. Is there any statistics out their proving Injustices whether it be white cops killing black suspects or vice versa. Just through personal experience black people get a free pass to racially abuse White people because of what I can only assume as their historical past. Can somebody please set the record straight for me and prove via facts that these protests are worth more than the lives it will kill and destroy due to the lack of social distancing. After all the BAME community are more susceptible to this killer virus that's sweeping across the world. Ps. I just want to be educated so I can understand better the reasons behind this rebellion that's probably going to cause more death and suffering than good.

Thank you.
Black lives matter... on 14:45 - Jun 7 with 2461 viewsSpruceMoose

Black lives matter... on 14:42 - Jun 7 by Ryorry

"It's not. You should need it to be explained to you once. Just once".

And *that* is exactly what I was asking for. Just that.

No need to insult people in the process - as I said before, it tends to be counterproductive.

You can't be serious that you haven't seen it explained on here countless times, or like Herbs said, Google?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Black lives matter... on 14:45 - Jun 7 with 2461 viewsDubtractor

Black lives matter... on 14:42 - Jun 7 by footers

It might even be on page 1 of this very thread...

So it is.

Worth reposting just in case.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Black lives matter... on 14:46 - Jun 7 with 2459 viewsfooters

Black lives matter... on 14:45 - Jun 7 by Dubtractor

So it is.

Worth reposting just in case.

Great minds, Dubbers, great minds :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Black lives matter... on 14:50 - Jun 7 with 2432 viewsShawsey

The really basic way of looking at it is, We are all the same and should be treated as so. At the moment, this isn't the case. Black lives don't matter more, they matter the same.
Black lives matter... on 14:54 - Jun 7 with 2412 viewsRyorry

Black lives matter... on 14:45 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

You can't be serious that you haven't seen it explained on here countless times, or like Herbs said, Google?

I haven't ever seen it explained on here before, no.

Googling wouldn't be my first choice way of gaining understanding on it either.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Black lives matter... on 14:57 - Jun 7 with 2399 viewsSpruceMoose

Black lives matter... on 14:54 - Jun 7 by Ryorry

I haven't ever seen it explained on here before, no.

Googling wouldn't be my first choice way of gaining understanding on it either.

But TWTD would be? I'm out. This is getting ridiculous now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Black lives matter... on 14:58 - Jun 7 with 2393 viewsRyorry

Black lives matter... on 14:57 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

But TWTD would be? I'm out. This is getting ridiculous now.

Black lives matter... on 14:58 - Jun 7 with 2391 viewsvapour_trail

Black lives matter... on 14:45 - Jun 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed, I'm not sure why people need to be so arsey about it.

Apologies if that’s me, wasn’t meaning to be arsey, just communicate effectively ha ha.

Did you sort your charitable issues out?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Black lives matter... on 15:12 - Jun 7 with 2357 viewsShawsey

Black lives matter... on 13:38 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

Yeah you're right. You'd be easy to spot. I'd just look out for the poster stammering 'buh buh buh agree to disagree' and running away the first time their opinion looked like being challenged.

He isn't saying this is how he feels, but others might. He isn't saying he doesn't understand, just that others might. No need to attack him in this way. He understands the term, he is just saying others might not. Not him.
Black lives matter... on 15:30 - Jun 7 with 2325 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Black lives matter... on 14:58 - Jun 7 by vapour_trail

Apologies if that’s me, wasn’t meaning to be arsey, just communicate effectively ha ha.

Did you sort your charitable issues out?

Which charitable issues?...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Black lives matter... on 15:36 - Jun 7 with 2330 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Black lives matter... on 14:33 - Jun 7 by vapour_trail

Not this at all.

If you don’t understand the term white privilege, there’s nothing wrong with that.

You can either google it and get the background in a couple of minutes and make your own opinion on it.

Or you can abdicate your personal responsibility and blame the poor communication skills of other people for the fact you done like it.

Lazy and part of the problem.

I refer the honorable gentleman to an article explaining white privilege and other terms earlier today.

My point was that there is no harm in those who do understand WP taking some time to explain it to others in a clear way.

The article I posted does that very well, however, many don't.

I think we pretty much agree, it's just that I have no problem in taking time to help others gain an understanding.

All cool.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Black lives matter... on 15:40 - Jun 7 with 2307 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Black lives matter... on 15:12 - Jun 7 by Shawsey

He isn't saying this is how he feels, but others might. He isn't saying he doesn't understand, just that others might. No need to attack him in this way. He understands the term, he is just saying others might not. Not him.

Thanks mate.

You are correct, however SM will always interpret my posts in a way that fit with his narrative.

I'm used to it now.

For someone who says things are easy to understand, he sure does misunderstand a lot himself.

Black lives matter... on 15:43 - Jun 7 with 2305 viewsWeWereZombies

Black lives matter... on 14:37 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

Do these people not have Google?

I hate to be the one to break this to you but there are some people in this World who do not even have a computer.

And please don't reply with 'Let them use their smartphone'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Black lives matter... on 16:03 - Jun 7 with 2277 viewsWeWereZombies

Black lives matter... on 15:30 - Jun 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Which charitable issues?...

I think Vapes may be getting confused with a post Mullet made a few days ago asking for advice on (?) rules about elections (?) for a charitable trust. I could say that we have too many mullets on here but having championed Queen over the Pet Shop Boys and then pushed on to praise 80s music I think I have to say that one can never have too many mullets...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Black lives matter... on 16:08 - Jun 7 with 2259 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Black lives matter... on 16:03 - Jun 7 by WeWereZombies

I think Vapes may be getting confused with a post Mullet made a few days ago asking for advice on (?) rules about elections (?) for a charitable trust. I could say that we have too many mullets on here but having championed Queen over the Pet Shop Boys and then pushed on to praise 80s music I think I have to say that one can never have too many mullets...

Black lives matter... on 16:14 - Jun 7 with 2254 viewsmrshallisfit

Ehhhh. That is not what the movement is saying. It is saying that black lives matter ASWELL. Dear oh dear. You are not that bright are you.
Black lives matter... on 16:16 - Jun 7 with 2243 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Black lives matter... on 16:03 - Jun 7 by WeWereZombies

Actually I remember now, I did ask about the status of different types of charities. I think he directed me to GB.

Black lives matter... on 16:17 - Jun 7 with 2246 viewsjeera

Black lives matter... on 15:43 - Jun 7 by WeWereZombies

I hate to be the one to break this to you but there are some people in this World who do not even have a computer.

They must still have a Wise Woman in the area to consult.

Every rural settlement has one.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Black lives matter... on 16:17 - Jun 7 with 2246 viewsmrshallisfit

Black lives matter... on 03:25 - Jun 7 by Illinoisblue

Have you been completely detached from the news media your whole life?

I think the answer to that is probably yes.
Black lives matter... on 16:40 - Jun 7 with 2196 viewsRyorry

Black lives matter... on 16:17 - Jun 7 by jeera

They must still have a Wise Woman in the area to consult.

Every rural settlement has one.

Thanks

Black lives matter... on 16:47 - Jun 7 with 2182 viewsjaykay

Black lives matter... on 16:14 - Jun 7 by mrshallisfit

Ehhhh. That is not what the movement is saying. It is saying that black lives matter ASWELL. Dear oh dear. You are not that bright are you.

as i saw earlier today.
when people say save the rain forest ,they don't mean other forests have no value.
also no one asks what about other forests ,to people when they say save the rain forest

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Black lives matter... on 16:51 - Jun 7 with 2174 viewsRyorry

Black lives matter... on 15:43 - Jun 7 by WeWereZombies

Was going to make same point, but opted for recovery time first after feeling like a steak given a pounding by several heavyweight fists at the end of a bad day!

Black lives matter... on 19:28 - Jun 7 with 2115 viewsbluejacko

All well and good, if the people attending these ‘events’ want to take the risk of the virus when most of them know they are more susceptible to the disease ok,
Can anybody explain why they think that defacing statues and the Cenotaph in any way helps their cause?
Black lives matter... on 19:37 - Jun 7 with 2104 viewsnoggin

Black lives matter... on 19:28 - Jun 7 by bluejacko

All well and good, if the people attending these ‘events’ want to take the risk of the virus when most of them know they are more susceptible to the disease ok,
Can anybody explain why they think that defacing statues and the Cenotaph in any way helps their cause?

I presume 1 person out of thousands did that.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Black lives matter... on 19:44 - Jun 7 with 2092 viewsbluejacko

Black lives matter... on 19:37 - Jun 7 by noggin

I presume 1 person out of thousands did that.

Of course and nobody else had the nouse to stop them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024