Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC Players you have met and thoughts 11:20 - Oct 23 with 6009 viewsDecageBruce

I just wondered with the vast amount of long term supporters here which ITFC players people have met throughout their time and how they came across.

I played youth football with John Wark's son for a few years and he used to come and watch. Apart from struggling to understand what he said sometimes he was a top bloke.

I used to coach kids with David Barnes who was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. At a time of my life when I was in need of help he took me under his wing and was a real help.

I met Keiron Dyer a few times around Ipswich as he was breaking into the team and he was always a bit of a berk but I think he has changed a lot now from what I see and hear.
ITFC Players you have met and thoughts on 10:09 - Oct 24 with 349 viewsKropotkin123

Had a brief chat with Marcus Stewart when helping him with his MTB in Bristol, when I was at Uni there. Might have been just after graduating.

He was a nice guy. Humble about life and looked back upon his time at Ipswich very fondly. He actually said "twtd" too. Not sure if it was intended, but I found it amusing.

He knew the owner of the store who was a GK coach for Yeovil and Exeter, who Stewart played for after Bristol City.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

ITFC Players you have met and thoughts on 11:13 - Oct 24 with 308 viewstractordownsouth

Met Cole Skuse in the Esso near the training ground when I was 15. I asked for a photo and he was very patient when it took me a good 10 seconds to work out how to access the front camera on my new phone.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

ITFC Players you have met and thoughts on 12:43 - Oct 24 with 276 viewsnshearman1

ITFC Players you have met and thoughts on 11:13 - Oct 24 by tractordownsouth

Met Cole Skuse in the Esso near the training ground when I was 15. I asked for a photo and he was very patient when it took me a good 10 seconds to work out how to access the front camera on my new phone.

Reading through all these makes you realise that the vast majority of players are perfectly decent human beings and while their playing ability may be variable they don't often deserve the levels of patronising vitriol that are fairly regularly expressed on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024