Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So no cutting off Russia from Swift then? 03:50 - Feb 25 with 3804 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The Germans keeping Biden well and truly in check. If Afghanistan didn’t send enough signals, Putin surely now smells blood. The Ukrainian people at least will still put up a fight even if everyone else just stands by with a few tough words and some “sanctions”. It’s laughable really, what has Putin got to lose, he knows no one is actually going to do anything about this. NATO will just look weaker and weaker (and get a lot less American money in the future I might add).

Genuine question, what are the repercussions on an international stage nowadays, I mean outside of hosting a major global tournament.

Tick tock…. Taiwan

So no cutting off Russia from Swift then? on 22:37 - Feb 26 with 316 viewsElderGrizzly

So no cutting off Russia from Swift then? on 22:36 - Feb 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Saw this but won't they just use the other Russian banks?

I assume not, given the way the EU set it out in UVL’s speech just now.

[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 22:40]
So no cutting off Russia from Swift then? on 22:38 - Feb 26 with 309 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So no cutting off Russia from Swift then? on 22:11 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

Don't do it Stevey, it's not worth the brain worm.

This is the man who predicted a hung parliament just before the exit poll.

Cheers Allan but this rightie wants to learn. Might pour another glass to lubricate the grey matter.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024