Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turnstile Blues 00:17 - Apr 9 with 690 viewsBerkshire_Blue

After asking the nice people at Turnstile Blues why I had paid £6 for a subscription last year despite there not being an issue since Jan 2020, I was told it was because they could not recover their costs while they couldn't sell copies at PR but that everyone who was subscribing would be told how many copies they were 'owed' when production resumes. In a spirit of fandom, I told them I was happy to write off the £6 and they didn't owe me anything and I would look forward to getting my copy as usual when they restart.
May I respectfully suggest that if you are a subscriber and are 'owed' copies, you write off your sub too, if you are able, so the Turnstile Blues people can put it towards producing even better magazines without the nightmare of working out who is owed what.
You can let them know at turnstilebluesfanzine@gmail.com
I have no connection with the magazine publishers, nor financial interest in it. Thank you for reading.
Turnstile Blues on 07:59 - Apr 9 with 541 viewsSteve_M

We will certainly make good on any money paid for subscriptions where the fanzines haven't been produced. I don't think anyone need write any spending off if they don't want to.

It's been difficult to produce the fanzine over the last year because many of the other contributors have jobs that have been made much busier by covid, our approach of selling at matches is clearly not possible and, frankly, it's been hard work to write anything fresh about ITFC over the last year (I've only really written the TWTD blog and that was a message board post that got a bit longer than intended).

Our current plan is to do an end of season issue, probably as a PDF, and then resume normal production next season when - hopefully - we can all go and watch football again.

Thanks for the support.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Turnstile Blues on 09:03 - Apr 9 with 424 viewsfactual_blue

Turnstile Blues on 07:59 - Apr 9 by Steve_M

We will certainly make good on any money paid for subscriptions where the fanzines haven't been produced. I don't think anyone need write any spending off if they don't want to.

It's been difficult to produce the fanzine over the last year because many of the other contributors have jobs that have been made much busier by covid, our approach of selling at matches is clearly not possible and, frankly, it's been hard work to write anything fresh about ITFC over the last year (I've only really written the TWTD blog and that was a message board post that got a bit longer than intended).

Our current plan is to do an end of season issue, probably as a PDF, and then resume normal production next season when - hopefully - we can all go and watch football again.

Thanks for the support.

Surely we'll be watching soccer from now on?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024