Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've not really moved any further back have we? 21:57 - Feb 22 with 506 viewsMullet

Just not capitalised on what felt like a certain win before kick off, and a defeat at full time. Just means that margin for error is razor thin and we need to take charge of our fate if we are going to do it.

I'm not overly optimistic still, but at least there is still much of the same stuff to cling to for now. Fancy us to win these two away games too, especially as tonight will stick in the craw of the players.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:00 - Feb 22 with 462 viewsjeera

First half I thought we were looking forwards to a win by two or three goals easily.

I don't want to moan about any of this team because they've clearly worked hard to scrape back as much as they have, but I wish one or two would learn to keep the ball down a bit.

How many do we miss by sticking them over?

It's like there's a ball magnet in the upper tier of the stands.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2022 22:00]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:00 - Feb 22 with 461 viewsIllinoisblue

A win Saturday and the world will seem a brighter place

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:01 - Feb 22 with 435 viewsjeera

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:00 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

Well yeah, still a point tonight.

But it did look so winnable. In the first half, we were relentless.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:02 - Feb 22 with 434 viewsclive_baker

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:00 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

Yep, got to take it out on Morecambe now. I think we would've taken 7 points from Burton, Cheltenham, Morecambe. So we know what we need to do Saturday, a point there isn't a good result.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:03 - Feb 22 with 414 viewsIllinoisblue

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:01 - Feb 22 by jeera

Well yeah, still a point tonight.

But it did look so winnable. In the first half, we were relentless.

First half was excellent. Fluid football on a par with our display at Gillingham. But still we didn’t really make their keeper sweat much.

62 - 78 - 81

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:05 - Feb 22 with 371 viewsIllinoisblue

We've not really moved any further back have we? on 22:02 - Feb 22 by clive_baker

Yep, got to take it out on Morecambe now. I think we would've taken 7 points from Burton, Cheltenham, Morecambe. So we know what we need to do Saturday, a point there isn't a good result.

Exactly. 7/9 the rest of the way and we’ll be okay. But of course no margin for error given the utter shambles of Cook’s time in charge. Maddening that we’re in this position.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024