Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Oxford Utd 12:16 - Jan 13 with 941 viewspenuthead57

Hi all,

This would be my first away game ever and I'm finally free on a Tuesday evening for a match close to home (Swindon).

Does anyone know if tickets are still available/how i could get a couple please?

The ITFC website doesn't show as on sale.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

P
Tickets for Oxford Utd on 12:38 - Jan 13 with 875 viewsunstableblue

ITFC will not have sold out of the second allocation received from Oxford, but I believe they were removed from sale on the web-site as not enough time to post the tickets (no print at home option for away). Could still be bought in person over weekend - but doesn't suit you in Swindon.

You would expect the second allocation will be returned and made available on the gate. But no instruction from ITFC on that yet. Phil normally puts up the announcements when they come in. Twitter account here:

https://twitter.com/itfc_tickets?lang=en

Best bet is to call the ticket office and speak to them in person.

Also am sure some tickets from other TWTDers who has had someone drop out last minute, will be available for a meet-up pre-match. I got mine via another TWTDer, who very kindly took the effort to post.

At a push set up an account with Oxford and sit on your hands for 90mins!!

Going to be a cracker.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Tickets for Oxford Utd on 14:02 - Jan 13 with 775 viewspenuthead57

Tickets for Oxford Utd on 12:38 - Jan 13 by unstableblue

ITFC will not have sold out of the second allocation received from Oxford, but I believe they were removed from sale on the web-site as not enough time to post the tickets (no print at home option for away). Could still be bought in person over weekend - but doesn't suit you in Swindon.

You would expect the second allocation will be returned and made available on the gate. But no instruction from ITFC on that yet. Phil normally puts up the announcements when they come in. Twitter account here:

https://twitter.com/itfc_tickets?lang=en

Best bet is to call the ticket office and speak to them in person.

Also am sure some tickets from other TWTDers who has had someone drop out last minute, will be available for a meet-up pre-match. I got mine via another TWTDer, who very kindly took the effort to post.

At a push set up an account with Oxford and sit on your hands for 90mins!!

Going to be a cracker.

Thank you so much for the info! I hope to make it there tomorrow.

It really will be a cracker.

COYB!

P
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024