Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC against piracy 14:28 - Nov 18 with 1458 viewsBluefish

Interesting to see them mention people in the UK paying but using vpn perhaps they should ask themselves the rationale of why it is more expensive in the UK and why we can't pay monthly or annually like overseas

May have made sense before but not now

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

ITFC against piracy on 14:36 - Nov 18 with 1404 viewsuefacup81

It's a shame that ITFC seem to be simply parroting whatever the EFL tell them to post/tweet, rather than putting pressure on them to improve their offering, or make it a better deal for fans.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

ITFC against piracy on 15:20 - Nov 18 with 1331 viewsIllinoisblue

ITFC against piracy on 14:36 - Nov 18 by uefacup81

It's a shame that ITFC seem to be simply parroting whatever the EFL tell them to post/tweet, rather than putting pressure on them to improve their offering, or make it a better deal for fans.

Approx $4 a game over here so no complaints from me. Although if I was having to pay 10 quid per game it’s safe to say I wouldn’t be watching.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

ITFC against piracy on 15:22 - Nov 18 with 1330 viewsMullet

ITFC against piracy on 15:20 - Nov 18 by Illinoisblue

Approx $4 a game over here so no complaints from me. Although if I was having to pay 10 quid per game it’s safe to say I wouldn’t be watching.

It is eye watering, but the case for digital season tickets and equality is there. Surely after the Prem £15 ppv debacle they need to be careful. Once this becomes the norm piracy will rise massively.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

ITFC against piracy on 15:26 - Nov 18 with 1309 viewsStokieBlue

ITFC against piracy on 15:22 - Nov 18 by Mullet

It is eye watering, but the case for digital season tickets and equality is there. Surely after the Prem £15 ppv debacle they need to be careful. Once this becomes the norm piracy will rise massively.

If you are still paying the content provider directly for the content and not an unauthorised third-party is it even piracy?

Looking at the tweet I think they are referring to streams which have been pushed on here whereby a third-party re-streams the games through their own platform for a fee. Those are clearly illegal and piracy.

SB
[Post edited 18 Nov 2020 15:28]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

ITFC against piracy on 15:44 - Nov 18 with 1266 viewsIllinoisblue

As an aside would love to see iFollow viewing figures. Posh Darragh saying they’ve made 30k from 12 games this season

62 - 78 - 81

ITFC against piracy on 15:46 - Nov 18 with 1253 viewsPhilTWTD

ITFC against piracy on 15:44 - Nov 18 by Illinoisblue

As an aside would love to see iFollow viewing figures. Posh Darragh saying they’ve made 30k from 12 games this season

Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table 22nd Oct 2020 14:52
Town fans have currently purchased more matchday passes on iFollow than their counterparts at any other League One club. 23

ITFC against piracy on 15:47 - Nov 18 with 1236 viewsEssen_blue

I pay £7.00 here in Germany, I do not really understand why I have to pay in pounds and why is it £3.00 cheaper.
ITFC against piracy on 15:56 - Nov 18 with 1209 viewsIllinoisblue

ITFC against piracy on 15:46 - Nov 18 by PhilTWTD

Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table 22nd Oct 2020 14:52
Town fans have currently purchased more matchday passes on iFollow than their counterparts at any other League One club. 23

Nice one, cheers

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

ITFC against piracy on 16:06 - Nov 18 with 1176 viewsJammyDodgerrr

You are assuming they are not feeding back to them, but i'm pretty sure it's been stated before they have been putting pressure on.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

ITFC against piracy on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 1145 viewsNewcyBlue

It’s nice to see that they want to protect me when I am on the high seas.

Hopefully they will raise the red duster for me at a match.

Piracy is still a menace to modern shipping.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

ITFC against piracy on 16:43 - Nov 18 with 1094 viewsSwansea_Blue

ITFC against piracy on 15:47 - Nov 18 by Essen_blue

I pay £7.00 here in Germany, I do not really understand why I have to pay in pounds and why is it £3.00 cheaper.

This is exactly what p*sses people off an leads them to set up VPNs. I'm stating the obvious of course, but if they had a common price then people wouldn't do it as there'd be no need and even if they did the EFL wouldn't lose anything from it. But that's the joys of flexible pricing for you.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ITFC against piracy on 12:38 - Nov 19 with 890 viewsBramidan

ITFC against piracy on 16:43 - Nov 18 by Swansea_Blue

This is exactly what p*sses people off an leads them to set up VPNs. I'm stating the obvious of course, but if they had a common price then people wouldn't do it as there'd be no need and even if they did the EFL wouldn't lose anything from it. But that's the joys of flexible pricing for you.

The " joys of flexible pricing" don't you mean the ability to rip us off the UK
ITFC against piracy on 12:46 - Nov 19 with 881 viewsPlums

Presumably it’s a collective contract and they have little choice. The pricing is scandalous for what’s on offer.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

ITFC against piracy on 13:20 - Nov 19 with 848 viewsuefacup81

ITFC against piracy on 12:46 - Nov 19 by Plums

Presumably it’s a collective contract and they have little choice. The pricing is scandalous for what’s on offer.

Is it though? I seem to recall that a few of the larger clubs have looked at severing ties with iFollow and creating their own offering.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

ITFC against piracy on 19:05 - Nov 19 with 757 viewsellerblue

ITFC against piracy on 15:47 - Nov 18 by Essen_blue

I also live in germany all my transactions have been charged against my targo credit card in Euros the season ticket is 160 euros is it just a single match they charge sterling?

Heinsberg Blue

ITFC against piracy on 21:00 - Nov 19 with 696 viewsTieDyedIn95

They have clearly bought fake likes for the ITFC social media channels, and thus have a million spam posts with illegal streams on matchdays they don't bother to remove. The club needs to accept its share of the blame rather than have a pop at the users. We really are a shambles.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024