Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... 15:32 - Mar 7 with 5910 viewsaardvaark

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43316577

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 15:42 - Mar 7 with 5813 viewsRocky

Time to get Wolfswinkle back.
Proper striker.
Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 15:56 - Mar 7 with 5734 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Seems odd. They stuck with him for ages whilst he wasn't scoring (albeit through necessity) but he bagged that equalizer at Wolves and expected him to regain some form.

Have they got any other strikers? I know they bought that giant lump from the German 3rd division, but after selling Jerome they're solely reliant on Oliviera performing better than he has ever really shown he is capable of in a yellow shirt.
Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:01 - Mar 7 with 5710 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m incredibly jealous of their forward thinking, German revolution that has landed them below us in the league and with the 4th least goals in the division

Exciting stuff

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:06 - Mar 7 with 5684 viewsIpswichKnight

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:01 - Mar 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m incredibly jealous of their forward thinking, German revolution that has landed them below us in the league and with the 4th least goals in the division

Exciting stuff

I think you are jealous of their participation that has landed them below us!
Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:10 - Mar 7 with 5656 viewsITFCBlues

Massively Overrated bang average striker as his goal scoring stats this season show.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:20 - Mar 7 with 5614 viewsSteve_M

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:01 - Mar 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Exciting stuff

You should have finished that post with 'Farkelife'.

I wonder if they still sing that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 5502 viewsSuperfrans

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 15:56 - Mar 7 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Seems odd. They stuck with him for ages whilst he wasn't scoring (albeit through necessity) but he bagged that equalizer at Wolves and expected him to regain some form.

Have they got any other strikers? I know they bought that giant lump from the German 3rd division, but after selling Jerome they're solely reliant on Oliviera performing better than he has ever really shown he is capable of in a yellow shirt.

They are a Bermuda Triangle of striking prowess. Pretty much every striker they have signed in the past few years has gone there and immediately turned to sh!te.

Morison, Becchio, Wolfstinkle, Lafferty, Naismith, Bamford, Jackson, Vaughan. Christ, even Harry Kane went there and couldn't score.

The difference with Oliviera is that he was always rubbish.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 5457 viewsJimmyJazz

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:47 - Mar 7 by Superfrans

They are a Bermuda Triangle of striking prowess. Pretty much every striker they have signed in the past few years has gone there and immediately turned to sh!te.

Morison, Becchio, Wolfstinkle, Lafferty, Naismith, Bamford, Jackson, Vaughan. Christ, even Harry Kane went there and couldn't score.

You can add Marley Watkins to that list.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:03 - Mar 7 with 5434 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 16:20 - Mar 7 by Steve_M

You should have finished that post with 'Farkelife'.

I wonder if they still sing that.

Heh

Must admit until reading that link I hadn’t actually spotted how few goals they’d scored, quite amusing

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:03 - Mar 7 with 5429 viewssolemio

To be fair, out of your list of failed strikers I thought Christ showed quite a bit of promise.
Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:05 - Mar 7 with 5415 viewsSteve_M

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:03 - Mar 7 by solemio

To be fair, out of your list of failed strikers I thought Christ showed quite a bit of promise.

*insert Hoppyesque joke about crosses here*

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:16 - Mar 7 with 5356 viewsjaykay

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:00 - Mar 7 by JimmyJazz

You can add Marley Watkins to that list.

also gary hooper

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:27 - Mar 7 with 5312 viewsVic

So yet another manager that seems to think that a players attitude in training matters more than their raw ability! Shocking what strange ideas these mangers have.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:33 - Mar 7 with 5288 viewsDarth_Koont

Not exactly as if they create a lot in the box either. They don't seem to support him very well.

Maddison is a great player for this division but there's a reason he's their top scorer. They play all their football in front of the opposition.

Pronouns: He/Him

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:49 - Mar 7 with 5223 viewschicoazul

All falling apart nicely for them isnt it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:51 - Mar 7 with 5217 viewsMullet

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:49 - Mar 7 by chicoazul

Are they in League 2 yet? Stand smouldering? Pining to participate in the Checkatrade?

Not far enough if you ask me.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:54 - Mar 7 with 5200 viewsm14_blue

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:49 - Mar 7 by chicoazul

I really wish they hadn't scored that bl00dy goal.
Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:56 - Mar 7 with 5193 viewsMullet

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:54 - Mar 7 by m14_blue

I really wish they hadn't scored that bl00dy goal.

The only comfort is that it keeps that fraud Farke in a job a bit longer. Once all the money's gone he can fook off too. Then they can descend like Pompey and never return.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 18:14 - Mar 7 with 5117 viewsFreddies_Ears

We don't have a PotD these days. But if we did, that just won it!
Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 18:19 - Mar 7 with 5089 viewsArnieM

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 15:56 - Mar 7 by King_of_Portman_Rd

....... well of course they beat us to the signature ( apparently) of Marley Watkins . He’s a *ame changer - not!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 18:43 - Mar 7 with 5005 viewsNewcyBlue

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:05 - Mar 7 by Steve_M

*insert Hoppyesque joke about crosses here*

Nailed it...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 18:50 - Mar 7 with 4978 viewsReuser_is_God

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 17:56 - Mar 7 by Mullet

The only comfort is that it keeps that fraud Farke in a job a bit longer. Once all the money's gone he can fook off too. Then they can descend like Pompey and never return.

I think having Maddison will mean that they will have another year of effective being a parachute club.

Only delaying the inevitable further.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 20:18 - Mar 7 with 4765 viewsLeoMuff

Nelson Oliveira - how the "mighty" fall... on 18:50 - Mar 7 by Reuser_is_God

I think having Maddison will mean that they will have another year of effective being a parachute club.

Only delaying the inevitable further.

Just read a review of the budgies game v forest by a WOTB posters claiming they have “rebuilt the club on a relative shoestring “ and need to be patient , now isn’t their wage bill £55m ??

Me thinks they are about to find out what building a club a club on a shoestring really means.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024