Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attempt to predict a local news story 11:02 - Sep 11 with 512 viewsgiant_stow

Gridlock in London. At Harley Street and nothings moving

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:04 - Sep 11 with 501 viewsitfcjoe

Katie Price's latest boob job causes havoc when they are too big for her to turn around on a road

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:06 - Sep 11 with 485 viewsNthQldITFC

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:04 - Sep 11 by itfcjoe

Katie Price's latest boob job causes havoc when they are too big for her to turn around on a road

I don't have a problem with Jordan myself, but she does have her knockers.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:10 - Sep 11 with 476 viewsOldsmoker

I believe someone tried to start a conversation on a tube train and everyone has vacated the tube in a blind panic and the streets are full of people - so that's what's blocking the traffic.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:17 - Sep 11 with 457 viewsGeoffSentence

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:04 - Sep 11 by itfcjoe

You are behind the times. It is not her boobs but her facelift that is making the news these days.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:34 - Sep 11 with 428 viewsSwansea_Blue

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:17 - Sep 11 by GeoffSentence

You are behind the times. It is not her boobs but her facelift that is making the news these days.

Good grief. She seems to be morphing into Jackie Stallone.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:39 - Sep 11 with 419 viewsitfcjoe

Attempt to predict a local news story on 11:17 - Sep 11 by GeoffSentence

I was still catching up on Jade Goody as Mrs itfcjoe was watching a programme about her last night.

Sad ending really, and all played out in public to try and earn as much money as she could for her kids - but a bit earlier was saying how her and ex had been driven apart because they lost trust in each other as things kept leaking to the papers......which was all down to phone hacking.

Whatever thoughts on her, sad that a Mum who died so young was deprived time with her children because of a marriage breakdown caused by phone hacking.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024