Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolfenden 19:39 - Nov 23 with 4868 viewsKeaneish

Deserves his own thread tonight. What a class act. Oozed confidence on the ball; calm and composed throughout; strong in the air and happy carrying the ball out or pull off a trick or two in the final third.

If Webster is valued at 20 million I’d like to see Wolfenden’s price tag should we go up. He’s beginning to make League One games look like training sessions.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Wolfenden on 19:48 - Nov 23 with 4808 viewsWickets

Yes i agree he is looking as though he can be a good un . Thought Chambers was not so good today half hearted challenge for their first goal then poor for their Penalty no need to go to ground .
Wolfenden on 19:48 - Nov 23 with 4806 viewsnoggin

Motm for me.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

He is frankly superb.... on 19:53 - Nov 23 with 4791 viewsunstableblue

Downes and him both started so brightly...

But The Wolf kept it up throughout the 90mins

His quality on the ball means he's Premier League destined.

That wing play and running into the box.

Worth 10million in my mind

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wolfenden on 19:54 - Nov 23 with 4785 viewsjas0999

Couldn’t agree more. Our best defender by a mile. Wilson certainly not in same class. Nor Toto.
Wolfenden on 20:07 - Nov 23 with 4718 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have always been impressed with him whenever I have seen him play (including in the Championship for his one game there).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wolfenden on 20:21 - Nov 23 with 4677 viewsBluefish

Moment in the 2nd half where Edwards failed to take on his man in the corner yet again and the Woolfy popped up in the same corner just after and sailed straight past the defender

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Wolfenden on 20:23 - Nov 23 with 4679 viewsMancBlue86

Absolutely agree, pure class.

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Wolfenden on 20:24 - Nov 23 with 4675 viewsBluearmy71

If we are to have any degree of success ie promotion out of L1 then building a challenging side in the championship in the next few years then he is one defender we need to keep hold of at all costs, but is there any remote chance we can keep him for say the next 5 years, sadly its very doubtful!!

Luke Wolfenden is going to be a world class player, no doubt about it for me!!
Login to get fewer ads

Wolfenden on 21:17 - Nov 23 with 4523 viewsbilllm

He's the dogs hope we keep him for a couple of seasons,
Wolfenden on 21:22 - Nov 23 with 4475 viewsMaySixth

He was great today

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Wolfenden on 21:56 - Nov 23 with 4359 viewsRomeo4

Looked really confident and assured. Positionally very good and seems comfortable on the ball. Our back 4 were all good but Wolf stood out for me.
Wolfenden on 07:19 - Nov 24 with 4008 viewstextbackup

In the 60mins he played last season he was our best defender of the season.

He’s just so good.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wolfenden on 07:43 - Nov 24 with 3985 viewsHerbivore

He was excellent and he seems to be getting better all the time as well. If he keeps this up he's going to be a hell of a player. Downes looked superb for half an hour yesterday but then faced. It looked to me like they almost when man to man on him second half to stop him playing, Spearing never looked more than a few yards away from him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wolfenden on 08:50 - Nov 24 with 3866 viewsWickets

Wolfenden on 07:43 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

He was excellent and he seems to be getting better all the time as well. If he keeps this up he's going to be a hell of a player. Downes looked superb for half an hour yesterday but then faced. It looked to me like they almost when man to man on him second half to stop him playing, Spearing never looked more than a few yards away from him.

Think Downes was carrying a knock second half , wonder if he will be ok for Tuesday ,hope i'm wrong . It is great to see these two progressing .
Wolfenden on 08:58 - Nov 24 with 3810 viewsKeaneish

Wolfenden on 07:43 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

Strange fellow you. I set-up another thread about Downes and you had no chat other than to ridicule the thread with childish retorts. Now you come on a Wolfenden thread and want to talk about Downes on the topic (Downes’ start to the game) that you saw fit to take the pis* out of. Bizarre.

Wolfenden on 09:01 - Nov 24 with 3804 viewsHerbivore

Wolfenden on 08:58 - Nov 24 by Keaneish

Strange fellow you. I set-up another thread about Downes and you had no chat other than to ridicule the thread with childish retorts. Now you come on a Wolfenden thread and want to talk about Downes on the topic (Downes’ start to the game) that you saw fit to take the pis* out of. Bizarre.

Calm down, precious. Someone else had mentioned Downes on this thread as well in relation to his performance rather than his warm up so I thought I'd do the same.

Wolfenden on 09:26 - Nov 24 with 3757 viewsKeaneish

Wolfenden on 09:01 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

Calm down, precious. Someone else had mentioned Downes on this thread as well in relation to his performance rather than his warm up so I thought I'd do the same.

Unstableblue referenced “Downes’ bright start to the game”, exactly the point in the other thread called out pre-kick-off based on how lively he looked in the warm-up. Terrible sparring partner you. Go back to bed.

Wolfenden on 09:27 - Nov 24 with 3755 viewsHerbivore

Wolfenden on 09:26 - Nov 24 by Keaneish

Unstableblue referenced “Downes’ bright start to the game”, exactly the point in the other thread called out pre-kick-off based on how lively he looked in the warm-up. Terrible sparring partner you. Go back to bed.

Someone clearly didn't warm up energetically this morning given your performance on this thread. Bit more hustle next time, pal.

Wolfenden on 09:41 - Nov 24 with 3708 viewsKeaneish

Wolfenden on 09:27 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

Someone clearly didn't warm up energetically this morning given your performance on this thread. Bit more hustle next time, pal.

The thread opened up with eight uppies and at no point uses American football verbs. Think we can safely close this chat off now. Back to back defeats for you; terrible form going into the busy Christmas schedule.

Wolfenden on 09:48 - Nov 24 with 3686 viewsLankHenners

Was our best winger yesterday as well.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Wolfenden on 09:55 - Nov 24 with 3660 viewswitchdoctor

Wolfenden on 09:27 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

Wolfenden on 10:07 - Nov 24 with 3609 viewsHerbivore

Wolfenden on 09:41 - Nov 24 by Keaneish

The thread opened up with eight uppies and at no point uses American football verbs. Think we can safely close this chat off now. Back to back defeats for you; terrible form going into the busy Christmas schedule.

Says the man so butt hurt at a gentle ribbing yesterday that he decided to bring it up in an entirely different thread......

Enjoy your day on Planet Keaneish, sweetheart.

Wolfenden on 10:08 - Nov 24 with 3609 viewsDyland

Indeed. Our best player yesterday. He's got some real class about him.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Wolfenden on 10:13 - Nov 24 with 3584 viewsstrikalite

Wolfenden on 10:08 - Nov 24 by Dyland

Indeed. Our best player yesterday. He's got some real class about him.

Is that just it, they say if you're good enough you're old enough(within reason)and where others can be protected with the tag of just being "a kid" Wolf plays in all our important games it seems, and rightly so..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024