Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reality check!!! 21:20 - Jul 27 with 7799 viewsEricsGate

Same very poor and lazy performances

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Reality check!!! on 09:34 - Jul 28 with 432 viewschicoazul

Ah, the late July TWTD spasms over friendlies, they never get old.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Reality check!!! on 09:47 - Jul 28 with 397 viewsVic

Reality check!!! on 08:42 - Jul 28 by itfcjoe

Winning is a habit, anyone trying to claim otherwise has never played sport. Players want to win, they are mega competitive in everything they do, they have to be to get where they are in the game.

Whilst not winning isn't a big deal, it's always better to win

Tend to agree with this.

However, the team last night was clearly experimental and nothing like a 1st eleven. I found this more interest8ng than anything really given that I’d have imagined that at this point it would be good to give the new players as much game time together as possible.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Reality check!!! on 10:10 - Jul 28 with 355 viewsColchester_fan

Reality check!!! on 09:47 - Jul 28 by Vic

Tend to agree with this.

However, the team last night was clearly experimental and nothing like a 1st eleven. I found this more interest8ng than anything really given that I’d have imagined that at this point it would be good to give the new players as much game time together as possible.

Yes friendlies mean nothing really, both teams had players missing who would be considered likely 1st team members, we had at least 6 players missing mainly due to covid pings including Shamal George our likely 1st team keeper, I think Gerken is sadly showing his age and injuries have reduced his ability. I think George might well have saved your first and third goal, but who knows, we got lucky with our 3rd although it was a great finish from Judge. Others who were missing included Poku, and Hannant who are certainly 1st team/squad players. I never go to friendlies but from what I hear it was a decent game, hopefully the start of decent seasons for us both.
Reality check!!! on 11:43 - Jul 28 with 306 viewschrismakin

Reality check!!! on 09:47 - Jul 28 by Vic

Tend to agree with this.

Behind closed doors friendlies etc, they'll be ready

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024