Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No youngsters tonight 12:06 - Nov 9 with 2595 viewsitfcjoe

Cook has said will be all first teamers, and then Armin and Humphreys who are no doubt closest are in the 23s - as are Siziba and Yengi who were also on the bench for the last PJT game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No youngsters tonight on 15:47 - Nov 9 with 359 viewsN2_Blue

No youngsters tonight on 15:07 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

I don't disagree with that. I don't care about this cup and I got the impression from his words pre-season he would rather not bother with it. Might well be wrong.

He isn't bothered by it. But he is bothered by getting the most out of his 1st team squad. The 1st team squad is big enough to not need to play youngsters in this game.

He needs to get minutes into Pigott etc, not the youngsters who are unlikely to be involved with 1st team this season.

If we end up winning and going through and then the next round comes at an opportunity when we don;t want to risk any first teamers then he can play the kids because no one really cares about the result. It's win win.

Far too much analysis of the team he's going to play going on here, the manager knows what he wants with regards to these 90 mins and that's all that matters

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

No youngsters tonight on 15:58 - Nov 9 with 339 viewsJ2BLUE

No youngsters tonight on 15:47 - Nov 9 by N2_Blue

He isn't bothered by it. But he is bothered by getting the most out of his 1st team squad. The 1st team squad is big enough to not need to play youngsters in this game.

He needs to get minutes into Pigott etc, not the youngsters who are unlikely to be involved with 1st team this season.

If we end up winning and going through and then the next round comes at an opportunity when we don;t want to risk any first teamers then he can play the kids because no one really cares about the result. It's win win.

Far too much analysis of the team he's going to play going on here, the manager knows what he wants with regards to these 90 mins and that's all that matters

Far too much analysis of the team he's going to play going on here

Yea, you wouldn't expect that on an ITFC forum...Not sure what your problem is to be honest.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No youngsters tonight on 16:59 - Nov 9 with 270 viewsN2_Blue

No youngsters tonight on 15:58 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

Far too much analysis of the team he's going to play going on here

Yea, you wouldn't expect that on an ITFC forum...Not sure what your problem is to be honest.

I don't have any problem...with you... or any line up for tonight's game.

I'm just don't understand why some are so surprised that the youngsters aren't being involved, especially when we had a U23 game today and a very settled first team in recent weeks has meant not much game time for some of the squad.

Why are you being so techy? You've admitted over last few months this has happened a few times so i hope everything is ok without wanting to pry.

Take it easy fella no angst here at all.

No youngsters tonight on 17:14 - Nov 9 with 252 viewsJ2BLUE

No youngsters tonight on 16:59 - Nov 9 by N2_Blue

I don't have any problem...with you... or any line up for tonight's game.

I'm just don't understand why some are so surprised that the youngsters aren't being involved, especially when we had a U23 game today and a very settled first team in recent weeks has meant not much game time for some of the squad.

Why are you being so techy? You've admitted over last few months this has happened a few times so i hope everything is ok without wanting to pry.

Take it easy fella no angst here at all.

I'm not. I thought you were being a bellend but it may well have been how I was reading it. Apologies.

I'm not THAT surprised. Was just making a throwaway comment on a forum and didn't think it would get as much attention as it has!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No youngsters tonight on 17:23 - Nov 9 with 249 viewsN2_Blue

No youngsters tonight on 17:14 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

I'm not. I thought you were being a bellend but it may well have been how I was reading it. Apologies.

I'm not THAT surprised. Was just making a throwaway comment on a forum and didn't think it would get as much attention as it has!

No worries.

I just didn't agree with your comment, didn't realise that made me a bellend though

Enjoy the game if you bother with it...me, i can't wait for Saturday, big game and i've missed the last few at home. I think we'll have a strong performance for the home crowd as haven't had a convincing performance at home for a little while now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024