Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. 14:00 - Dec 12 with 1226 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 14:01]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:02 - Dec 12 with 1158 viewsMrTown

As good as we’ve got. Drinan back on bench.

Seen a little progress last couple of games so quietly optimistic.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:04 - Dec 12 with 1100 viewsTrumptonBlue

I felt sure he'd dump Dobra for Bennetts, so pleasantly surprised to see he hasn't.
TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:07 - Dec 12 with 1048 viewsNthsuffolkblue

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:02 - Dec 12 by MrTown

Have so little idea what to expect from us. Cannot argue much with that team as it is clear we are persisting with the system but we really need more support for Jackson up front. So much depends on whether we play higher up the pitch and how much players like Dobra take players on and Dozzell try the through balls from the right areas.

We need more players and play in and around their box than we have been doing for a long time. If we get that, great. If not I can only see us losing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:09 - Dec 12 with 983 viewsunstableblue

I think that is what he has to pick, unless he puts Jackson wide and Drinan/Hawkins in the middle... but Lankester and especially Dobra have been improving

For me we need great games from the senior full backs and Nolan as a very minimum today

I just hope the fans are backing the team, going to be very fine margins today, and with the injuries we are not favourites.

Our team for the positive second half against Pompey was:

Cornell, Donacien, Nsiala (c), McGuinness, Kenlock, McGavin, Huws, Nolan, Edwards, Sears, Norwood

Edwards and Norwood were the catalysts thought and both missing

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:12 - Dec 12 with 918 viewsunstableblue

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:04 - Dec 12 by TrumptonBlue

I felt sure he'd dump Dobra for Bennetts, so pleasantly surprised to see he hasn't.

I'm sort of taking a zero tolerance policy with Lambert at present - I thought his club presser was actually pretty good, and I get the injury versus league position point, and it was good for him to admit we haven't played well at times, and the youths have saved the day, so TICK

Dobra has been more effective than Bennets in their appearances of late, so Dobra should start, TICK

McGuiness and Wolf are our best option, despite their yoof. TICK

I think Judge has done enough to be stuck with. TICK

Cornell is playing bettet than Holy and commanding the defence better, TICK

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:16 - Dec 12 with 846 viewsunstableblue

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:07 - Dec 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Have so little idea what to expect from us. Cannot argue much with that team as it is clear we are persisting with the system but we really need more support for Jackson up front. So much depends on whether we play higher up the pitch and how much players like Dobra take players on and Dozzell try the through balls from the right areas.

We need more players and play in and around their box than we have been doing for a long time. If we get that, great. If not I can only see us losing.

The 'progress' this season has been triangles of play between the forward leaning midfielders, the full backs, and the wide attackers. And it has ended in pressure into the box. But far far too infrequent.

So today's success depends on Nolan and Judge breaking the lines, ward/chambo pushing up the lines - these four then linking with Dobra/Lanketser (big game for Jack, perhaps a goal)

But I think Pompey transition into attack quickly and that may make us edgy and sit much deeper.

Still can't see the win - just want to see progress, even with the limited squad

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:20 - Dec 12 with 787 viewsSpruceMoose

Really? I have no hope for us today!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:21 - Dec 12 with 778 viewsArnieM

Well if Judge and Lankester get forward and support Jackson , it’ll be three up front won’t it !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:24 - Dec 12 with 744 viewsStokieBlue

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:20 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

Really? I have no hope for us today!

Played two up front for 15 minutes and scored two goals.

Lambert's conclusion from that:. One up front.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:37 - Dec 12 with 665 viewshomer_123

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:21 - Dec 12 by ArnieM

Well if Judge and Lankester get forward and support Jackson , it’ll be three up front won’t it !

Judge will be everywhere except the position he's supposed to be playing in!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:49 - Dec 12 with 578 viewsChrisd

TEAM: Dozzell back in. Still one up top. on 14:12 - Dec 12 by unstableblue

I'm sort of taking a zero tolerance policy with Lambert at present - I thought his club presser was actually pretty good, and I get the injury versus league position point, and it was good for him to admit we haven't played well at times, and the youths have saved the day, so TICK

Dobra has been more effective than Bennets in their appearances of late, so Dobra should start, TICK

McGuiness and Wolf are our best option, despite their yoof. TICK

I think Judge has done enough to be stuck with. TICK

Cornell is playing bettet than Holy and commanding the defence better, TICK

PL needs to stop with his ridiculous rhetoric about performances and start being a little more sincere. Yes, he might have played for Borussia Dortmund and won the CL, but us as fans can still see for ourselves if we have played well or not without his incessant BS after games. He might think he’s being clever? But it’s not coming across that way. If we were ‘brilliant or fantastic’ for each game as PL suggests we’d be top of the league, played 16 and won 16, sadly we aren’t.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024