Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feelings and Thoughts 01:54 - Apr 6 with 433 viewsKernowBluey

So then,
After the worst possible result we've had this season happening today, I feel as if I should, as a young Ipswich supporter, voice my thoughts and opinions on ITFC.
Today's result for me, has to be the worst, if not, one of the worst results in our recent history. Drawing 0-0 with Rochdale, whomst are bottom of the league with the worst defensive record in League 1. How can our players, who look clueless at times, think we can push up to the play offs? They seem more interested about there wage packet then whats going on the pitch. I feel as if a huge clear out of our club is needed (where have I heard that before?). Jackson looked toothless upfront, no midfield push or creativity and no real sense of taking hold of the game by the scruff of the neck. 5 shots and none on target, is very poor, considering Cook wants to push our half arsed players to the playoffs.
Watching the game today, with my 51 year old father, he turned round to me at full time and said "I feel really sorry for you under 25 year old Ipswich supporters". He goes on to say "at least I saw us getting promoted twice, under Lyle and Burley, and the Uefa Cup on the telly when i was 8. In the past 15 years, maybe more, I've only seen us really push once to get promotion". Tells you a lot about this clubs ambitions, under Evans's management.
So where does this leave us young Town fans?
Are we to be ambitious and hope this deal pulls through?
Only time will tell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024