Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early bird 2 08:27 - May 3 with 669 viewsgobs93

Think I read somewhere that the second round of season tickets opened today - does anyone know what time? Hard to find info anywhere!
Early bird 2 on 08:52 - May 3 with 629 viewstazdac

Ticket availability on the website is usually 10:00am, if it is today it should be about that time :o)
Early bird 2 on 08:59 - May 3 with 602 viewsRegencyBlue

It is today and it is from 10:00.
Early bird 2 on 10:20 - May 3 with 541 viewsgobs93

Early bird 2 on 08:59 - May 3 by RegencyBlue

It is today and it is from 10:00.

Thanks guys! I'm looking to get a ticket next to some family but there's currently nothing available. I've been told the person next to them hasn't been to a game since the 3rd game of the season so was confident they wouldn't be renewing.

For those that haven't renewed a season ticket, do those vacant seats become available now or in the next round?
Early bird 2 on 10:44 - May 3 with 500 viewsRegencyBlue

Early bird 2 on 10:20 - May 3 by gobs93

Thanks guys! I'm looking to get a ticket next to some family but there's currently nothing available. I've been told the person next to them hasn't been to a game since the 3rd game of the season so was confident they wouldn't be renewing.

For those that haven't renewed a season ticket, do those vacant seats become available now or in the next round?

All the details are here mate,

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2022/may/early-bird-phase-two-opens-2223-season-tick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024