Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? 18:57 - Jun 17 with 3202 viewswellsy700

I've got a ticket for the ICC Champions trophy final tomorrow between India and Pakistan and they're selling for over £500 online. Seriously considering putting my ticket up for sale.

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 19:05 - Jun 17 with 3167 viewsEly_Blue

Do you mean they're selling for £500 or that's what people were asking for them, there is the difference!

How about trying to sell them on the same sites you've seen them going for that price on, maybe undercut by 5% so you guarantee plenty of interest

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 19:16 - Jun 17 with 3151 viewsSteve_M

Personally I would go for the sport and the atmosphere.

There was a T20 at The Oval after the Pakistan earthquake, so must have been 2006, nominally Pakistan versus Rest of the World but fan-wise it was India - Pakistan. That was a really good atmosphere and it didn't even matter.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 19:31 - Jun 17 with 3126 viewsSitfcB

What about the booking fees...?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 19:58 - Jun 17 with 3099 viewswellsy700

UPDATE: Just sold for £595, the website I sold them on take a 10% cut. Shame not to be going to the game but this money will go towards a fair few away days next season so very happy with that :)

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 20:25 - Jun 17 with 3061 viewsTractorCam

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 19:58 - Jun 17 by wellsy700

UPDATE: Just sold for £595, the website I sold them on take a 10% cut. Shame not to be going to the game but this money will go towards a fair few away days next season so very happy with that :)

You sold a ticket for a rare chance of seeing a cricket final to watch us lose 3-0 away to Bolton next season.

All in all good business!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 20:29 - Jun 17 with 3054 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 19:16 - Jun 17 by Steve_M

Personally I would go for the sport and the atmosphere.

There was a T20 at The Oval after the Pakistan earthquake, so must have been 2006, nominally Pakistan versus Rest of the World but fan-wise it was India - Pakistan. That was a really good atmosphere and it didn't even matter.

I saw Pakistan India at the oval, a good few years back.

Finest atmosphere I've experienced outside of the day we won the ashes there.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 21:01 - Jun 17 with 2998 viewsSteve_M

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 20:29 - Jun 17 by vapour_trail

I saw Pakistan India at the oval, a good few years back.

Finest atmosphere I've experienced outside of the day we won the ashes there.

Yes, why would you want to sell a ticket?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 21:11 - Jun 17 with 2978 viewsMullet

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 21:01 - Jun 17 by Steve_M

Yes, why would you want to sell a ticket?

How do you know what's going on without a replay box and a Yorkshireman though?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 21:17 - Jun 17 with 2961 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone have experience of selling tickets last minute? on 21:11 - Jun 17 by Mullet

How do you know what's going on without a replay box and a Yorkshireman though?

I went to watch a local game today. Crowd was about 20 or so in number.

Blazing sun, a few pints, but yes, missed the instant replays. Great way to waste a few hours.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024