Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Burton Albion Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Feb 9 with 13317 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33145/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-burton-albi

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Feb 9 with 1662 viewsGavTWTD

another few mins

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Feb 9 with 1662 viewsPhilTWTD

Couple of mins.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Feb 9 with 1662 viewsleft_foot

Phil can you emphasis how much the Barnsley fans want him?
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Feb 9 with 1661 viewsBluefish

Phil pleasr make sure you tell mick that we love him and want him to stay

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Feb 9 with 1659 viewsLankHenners

People getting very excited for Mick just batting away any questions on his future with ease

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Feb 9 with 1659 viewsPJH

Please apologise to MM for the way that he gets treated by some "supporters".
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Feb 9 with 1659 viewsMarcus

Tell him we all want to have his babies

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Feb 9 with 1659 viewsedwardeberneezer

Is harry married to Mrs Harry I have a bunninthe oven
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Feb 9 with 1655 viewsIP33

Be brave Phil
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Feb 9 with 1651 viewsMarcus

If all fails wave an iPhone in his face

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Feb 9 with 1649 viewsBluebell

Marcus - you can have his babies. Leave me out of it.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Feb 9 with 1649 viewssnipes

talk louder this week please phil , so we can hear get stuck into MM
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Feb 9 with 1646 viewsGTRKing

how long do we have to wait
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Feb 9 with 1646 viewssnipes

barnsley fans crashing the site ive heard
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Feb 9 with 1646 viewsleft_foot

"supports" - Haha
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Feb 9 with 1646 viewsleft_foot

*Supporters
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Feb 9 with 1646 viewsGavTWTD

a few more mins. or wait until after as the full video is available then

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Feb 9 with 1646 viewsedwardeberneezer

All together now,"Why are we waiting etc etc"
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Feb 9 with 1646 viewsGTRKing

he is leaving
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Feb 9 with 1640 viewsBluebell

I'm getting Harry Bunn now!
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Feb 9 with 1639 viewsPhilTWTD

Here.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Feb 9 with 1633 viewsGTRKing

where is mick
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Feb 9 with 1631 viewssnipes

signing his new barnsley contract
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Feb 9 with 1630 viewsGTRKing

good one
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Feb 9 with 1630 viewsAwayDays

I'm getting nothing

Blog: Nine Games to Seal Our Fate

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024