Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace UItras got their way then... 08:50 - Sep 27 with 1122 viewsITFC_Forever

While I understand why they want to continue to grow and make their noise, I also feel sorry for the fans who are going to need to move to accommodate them - they are certainly going to feel like second-class supporters.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/crystal-palace-singi

P 1022, W 444, D 257, L 321, F 1513, A 1257
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Palace UItras got their way then... on 09:25 - Sep 27 with 1001 viewsBasuco

I don't understand why those who are currently in the singing section have suddenly gone quiet, why create a bigger singing section area if the current one is not singing very much? Or is there something else going on there?

Palace UItras got their way then... on 10:10 - Sep 27 with 873 viewsSlambo

Not really. They'd surely understand that having a loud and committed singing section can only be beneficial for the club; it most cases it will mean moving a section to the left or right..

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Palace UItras got their way then... on 10:41 - Sep 27 with 787 viewstrev1991

In a sport of such marginal games it's not a bad move. Their atmosphere has generally been very good in the prem.

Palace UItras got their way then... on 10:42 - Sep 27 with 779 viewsmonytowbray

Honestly, I wish Section 6 would do this and move to S5. Both sides of the SBR are always singing different things.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything."
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020