Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to our last game of the season. 22:50 - May 4 with 835 viewsPecker

As I look forward to every game, but a hugely disappointing season. We just haven't been good enough in every department. Defensively, poor. Midfield, created little and stopped nothing. Forwards, just awful. Both managers not up to the challenge, although PL had to deal with what he had, still expected more. Hope for a promotion season next, but this will take some getting over. Safe Journey to all those coming from further afield.
Looking forward to our last game of the season. on 06:10 - May 5 with 725 viewsKieran_Knows

The only reason why I’m looking forward to it is because it’s the last game for 3 months.

A sh*t show of a season and one I couldn’t be more happy to see the back of.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looking forward to our last game of the season. on 08:31 - May 5 with 641 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I remember seeing us as a shambles at Notts County for the final match of the 1990-91 season. Here is hoping for next season to be like our 91-92. Steve Whitton to sign in the summer? Yes, please (well a younger more modern version).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024