Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... 14:03 - Aug 30 with 1734 viewsReuser_is_God

"Enjoy your cup final lads"

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:06 - Aug 30 with 1724 viewsSpruceMoose

Tin pot.

It's a good job the club isn't run by the Ipswich Bantz Alliance.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:22 - Aug 30 with 1692 viewsthatdamgood89

I'd rather we put up a partition wall and painted the whole thing a pink or really god awful green. Get into their heads nice and early. Make it as uncomfortable as possible. Cold water and no Loo roll.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:24 - Aug 30 with 1684 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:22 - Aug 30 by thatdamgood89

I'd rather we put up a partition wall and painted the whole thing a pink or really god awful green. Get into their heads nice and early. Make it as uncomfortable as possible. Cold water and no Loo roll.

Why would pink be uncomfortable? Green is obviously disgusting though, so you have a point there. Paint it green and yellow, Bridget Riley style and they'll be falling over when they get out on the pitch..

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:24 - Aug 30 with 1688 viewsBrixtonBlue

A stunt like that would probably have the reverse effect and inspire them.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:36 - Aug 30 with 1655 viewsgiant_stow

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:22 - Aug 30 by thatdamgood89

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45247073

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:59 - Aug 30 with 1616 viewsthatdamgood89

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:36 - Aug 30 by giant_stow

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45247073

I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Cheers for posting. Obv works for them. Most the teams at carrot road look terrible.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 15:09 - Aug 30 with 1589 viewsclive_baker

I played Welling United away once in the conference south. It was middle of winter and pretty close to freezing if I remember rightly. They had no heating in the away dressing room (or if they did it was turned off), and no hot water pre match, but miraculously it was working post match for a shower, as was the heating. What was worse than that, I was putting my socks on, looked down and saw a mouse scurry away towards the showers.

I'm sure the mice thing wasn't deliberate, and I still don't know why he was hanging around in the coldest room in the building, but I think releasing a few rodents into the away dressing room at Portman Road on Saturday wouldn't go amiss.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 15:26 - Aug 30 with 1556 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 15:09 - Aug 30 by clive_baker

I played Welling United away once in the conference south. It was middle of winter and pretty close to freezing if I remember rightly. They had no heating in the away dressing room (or if they did it was turned off), and no hot water pre match, but miraculously it was working post match for a shower, as was the heating. What was worse than that, I was putting my socks on, looked down and saw a mouse scurry away towards the showers.

I'm sure the mice thing wasn't deliberate, and I still don't know why he was hanging around in the coldest room in the building, but I think releasing a few rodents into the away dressing room at Portman Road on Saturday wouldn't go amiss.

A tiger would be better.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 15:42 - Aug 30 with 1531 viewsthatdamgood89

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 15:26 - Aug 30 by BrixtonBlue

A tiger would be better.

Yea but that's more obvious. A little mouse or two or a big beep of tiger.. I think the EFL and all their power (of said mouse) would have something to say. As would Peter and his mates.

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 16:06 - Aug 30 with 1496 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 15:42 - Aug 30 by thatdamgood89

Yea but that's more obvious. A little mouse or two or a big beep of tiger.. I think the EFL and all their power (of said mouse) would have something to say. As would Peter and his mates.

There's nothing in the official rules that says you can't put a tiger in the away dressing room.

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 16:16 - Aug 30 with 1483 viewsthatdamgood89

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 16:06 - Aug 30 by BrixtonBlue

There's nothing in the official rules that says you can't put a tiger in the away dressing room.

Then why the heck haven't we done it. Clegg out

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 1388 viewsWickets

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 16:06 - Aug 30 by BrixtonBlue

Dont suppose there is anything in the rules to say you cant put a tiger in the home dressing room either!
I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 23:39 - Aug 30 with 1248 viewsGirthyguy

I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 14:06 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

Tin pot.

It's a good job the club isn't run by the Ipswich Bantz Alliance.

I agree with you for once
I think the club should put a banner up in the away dressing... on 23:51 - Aug 30 with 1238 viewsParamedic

That would just be arrogant. We have never been an arrogant club, that's more of a Norwich thing. I would rather we showed some class, a thing the Cobbolds and Mr Robson brought to the club. When we win we show ruthlessness but also respect.

AllalallalSunderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024