Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve been asked to a COVID test 08:59 - Sep 16 with 1043 viewsPinewoodblue

Sometime ago I thought it would be the right thing to volunteer to take part in a research programmer for COVID-19.

I currently have a typical autumn cold and logged this on a weekly health check I do .

They have ask me to do a test, and this has been agreed with the Department of Health. I have instructions to lie on the test application. I have to say I am an essential worker, with a 74th birthday later this week. If I don’t the system will reject my request. Not a good start.

Just completed the online request apparently their system couldn’t find any test centres.

Oh th4 joys of outsourcing to profit makin* companies.

Poll: how many changes to starting 11 v Wcombe

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:10 - Sep 16 with 208 viewsGeoffSentence

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 10:30 - Sep 16 by SitfcB

Doesn’t help that they’ve reduced the size of it and started running park and Ride buses again that are going around empty.... 🤪

I've never been much of a fan of buses. Even in ye goode olde days they were mostly empty and they hold up the rest of the traffic just by being there.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:13 - Sep 16 with 203 viewsitfcpaul

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:07 - Sep 16 by GeoffSentence

Dont you mean 168 miles away?

Edit: Sorry I thought it was Piney who had been offered a test in Uttoxter, you may ignore me.
[Post edited 16 Sep 12:08]

I wouldn't do that!

No its apparently 68 miles from here, in Doncaster, to Uttoxeter

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 18:15 - Sep 17 with 141 viewsPinewoodblue

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:13 - Sep 16 by itfcpaul

I wouldn't do that!

No its apparently 68 miles from here, in Doncaster, to Uttoxeter

Yesterday I was offered a slot in Kensington, today Lewisham.

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 123 viewslowhouseblue

i was contacted by the local environmental health department who were working on track and trace. someone living at my work place had tested positive - could i help them by checking that the person was self-isolating as required. of course i would be delighted to - who is this person i should check up on? ah, we can't tell you that because of gdpr. i kid you not.

after approaching various other bits of the public health system i discovered the name and that the person who had tested positive actually left us in 2016.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 19:20 - Sep 17 with 101 viewsPinewoodblue

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 18:59 - Sep 17 by lowhouseblue

i was contacted by the local environmental health department who were working on track and trace. someone living at my work place had tested positive - could i help them by checking that the person was self-isolating as required. of course i would be delighted to - who is this person i should check up on? ah, we can't tell you that because of gdpr. i kid you not.

after approaching various other bits of the public health system i discovered the name and that the person who had tested positive actually left us in 2016.

Dido is a bit of a Dodo..

Edit perhaps dildo would be more accurate
[Post edited 17 Sep 19:47]

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020