Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve been asked to a COVID test 08:59 - Sep 16 with 2251 viewsPinewoodblue

Sometime ago I thought it would be the right thing to volunteer to take part in a research programmer for COVID-19.

I currently have a typical autumn cold and logged this on a weekly health check I do .

They have ask me to do a test, and this has been agreed with the Department of Health. I have instructions to lie on the test application. I have to say I am an essential worker, with a 74th birthday later this week. If I don’t the system will reject my request. Not a good start.

Just completed the online request apparently their system couldn’t find any test centres.

Oh th4 joys of outsourcing to profit makin* companies.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:10 - Sep 16 with 389 viewsGeoffSentence

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 10:30 - Sep 16 by SitfcB

Doesn’t help that they’ve reduced the size of it and started running park and Ride buses again that are going around empty.... 🤪

I've never been much of a fan of buses. Even in ye goode olde days they were mostly empty and they hold up the rest of the traffic just by being there.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:13 - Sep 16 with 384 viewsitfcpaul

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:07 - Sep 16 by GeoffSentence

Dont you mean 168 miles away?

Edit: Sorry I thought it was Piney who had been offered a test in Uttoxter, you may ignore me.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 12:08]

I wouldn't do that!

No its apparently 68 miles from here, in Doncaster, to Uttoxeter

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 18:15 - Sep 17 with 322 viewsPinewoodblue

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 12:13 - Sep 16 by itfcpaul

I wouldn't do that!

No its apparently 68 miles from here, in Doncaster, to Uttoxeter

Yesterday I was offered a slot in Kensington, today Lewisham.

2023 year of destiny

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 304 viewslowhouseblue

i was contacted by the local environmental health department who were working on track and trace. someone living at my work place had tested positive - could i help them by checking that the person was self-isolating as required. of course i would be delighted to - who is this person i should check up on? ah, we can't tell you that because of gdpr. i kid you not.

after approaching various other bits of the public health system i discovered the name and that the person who had tested positive actually left us in 2016.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 19:20 - Sep 17 with 282 viewsPinewoodblue

I’ve been asked to a COVID test on 18:59 - Sep 17 by lowhouseblue

i was contacted by the local environmental health department who were working on track and trace. someone living at my work place had tested positive - could i help them by checking that the person was self-isolating as required. of course i would be delighted to - who is this person i should check up on? ah, we can't tell you that because of gdpr. i kid you not.

after approaching various other bits of the public health system i discovered the name and that the person who had tested positive actually left us in 2016.

Dido is a bit of a Dodo..

Edit perhaps dildo would be more accurate
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 19:47]

2023 year of destiny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024