Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) 21:38 - Jul 6 with 2965 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 21:51 - Jul 6 with 2937 viewshoppy

No. Not my cup of tea, personally, but if it’s yours, I’m not going to criticise.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 22:09 - Jul 6 with 2909 viewsmanchego

I love a bit of fake music.
Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 22:11 - Jul 6 with 2900 viewsmanchego

and now I just youtubed 'what can I say to make you love me'

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 22:21 - Jul 6 with 2869 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 21:51 - Jul 6 by hoppy

No. Not my cup of tea, personally, but if it’s yours, I’m not going to criticise.

Badum Tish!
Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 22:39 - Jul 6 with 2823 viewsLord_Lucan

Have to say I wouldn’t have minded seeing The Sugarhill Gang but even they have pulled out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 22:42 - Jul 6 with 2812 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 22:39 - Jul 6 by Lord_Lucan

Have to say I wouldn’t have minded seeing The Sugarhill Gang but even they have pulled out.

I was really looking forward to seeing them too!
Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 23:34 - Jul 6 with 2770 viewsCoastalblue

I am, or was a fan, but saw him a few years ago and it was a complete car crash

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 00:28 - Jul 7 with 2729 viewsRyorry

And there was me thinking you meant our former goalkeeping leg., Neil Alexander!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 01:30 - Jul 7 with 2704 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 23:34 - Jul 6 by Coastalblue

I am, or was a fan, but saw him a few years ago and it was a complete car crash

Was a good show tonight, he was on good form. The Michael Jackson impersonator was very good too!

He raised a big cheer when he jokingly told off one of his dancers for singing off key "You can do that in Norwich, but this is Ipswich, you got to do it right!"

And another one for quickly getting the crowd to clap in time, then telling his dancers "See how easy that was? If that was Norwich, it would have taken them an hour!"
Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 09:48 - Jul 7 with 2549 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 01:30 - Jul 7 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Was a good show tonight, he was on good form. The Michael Jackson impersonator was very good too!

He raised a big cheer when he jokingly told off one of his dancers for singing off key "You can do that in Norwich, but this is Ipswich, you got to do it right!"

And another one for quickly getting the crowd to clap in time, then telling his dancers "See how easy that was? If that was Norwich, it would have taken them an hour!"

Next Ed Sheeran release, a duet with Alexander O'Neil, you heard it here first.

Def info.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 7 with 2514 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 09:48 - Jul 7 by WeWereZombies

Next Ed Sheeran release, a duet with Alexander O'Neil, you heard it here first.

Def info.

You had me until the dreaded 'def info'
Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 10:24 - Jul 7 with 2511 viewsRobTheSnob

I private messaged you about the book
Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 10:58 - Jul 7 with 2477 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone Else Watching Alexander O'Neil? (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 7 by Bad_Boy_Mark

You had me until the dreaded 'def info'

I'm not going to have much luck with convincing everyone that once Waggy and Garner are sold the Sheeran/O'Neil strike force will solve it, am I?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024