Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. 06:38 - Mar 15 with 10459 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

Horrific.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. on 13:28 - Mar 15 with 922 viewsHerbivore

Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. on 11:48 - Mar 15 by ZedRodgers

The reaction from that Candace Owens has been disgraceful. I didn't really know much about her to be honest, but she seems to be up there with the worst of them.

Threatening to sue people who point out that somebody who's just killed 49(?) people has cited her as his inspiration. No remorse or condemnation whatsoever.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 11:49]

It'd be a real shame if she got run over by a bus.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. on 13:57 - Mar 15 with 889 viewsZedRodgers

I’ve only just realised “For Rotherham” was written on one of the weapons. Difficult to comprehend how so many people have lost their lives over what one person sees as retribution for things like a group of nonces on the opposite side of the world or a battle in Vienna 350 years ago. All because they pray to the same god.

I hope nobody I know is ever killed as retribution for looking the same as the countless nonces that don’t have brown skin.

No, not at the moment

Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. on 15:22 - Mar 15 with 835 viewsDanTheMan

Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. on 12:27 - Mar 15 by Swansea_Blue

Point of order to myself about Candace Owens - this in an interesting read about how by name dropping her he could be looking to play on the right/left divisions that already exist.

I don't know who the author is, but seems thoughtful and unbiased.

Ah 8chan and on /pol/, how unsurprising.

Think I've mentioned them a few times on here, people really underestimate how those places can allow this utter shít to fester and grow.

It was only just the other week a pretty large game company thought it would be a good place to do an AMA (Ask me anything).

Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. on 16:30 - Mar 15 with 775 viewsDanTheMan

Forty people have died in a terrorist attack in New Zealand. on 09:25 - Mar 15 by Guthrum

A racist term alluding to the kind of person who runs a kebab shop.

It's not that, it's referencing the meme "remove kebab". The whole manifesto is just riddled with "trolling".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024