Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm in the mood for some gloating 16:55 - Aug 24 with 5338 viewsitfc_bucks

Given there was only about 4500 home fans there today, the rest must be on a forum somewhere. Anyone know what the best one is?
I'm in the mood for some gloating on 16:57 - Aug 24 with 5266 viewsOldsmoker

Blub.Blub.Blub.com

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 16:58 - Aug 24 with 5253 viewspointofblue

I don’t think I’d even wish what Bolton are going through on Norwich. It’s a good result but this isn’t the time to gloat - it’s not as though we thrashed a strong side.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:01 - Aug 24 with 5180 viewsitfc_bucks

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 16:58 - Aug 24 by pointofblue

I don’t think I’d even wish what Bolton are going through on Norwich. It’s a good result but this isn’t the time to gloat - it’s not as though we thrashed a strong side.

No, this is exactly the time - genuinely hate their 5hitty little hovel of a club.

My only hint of positive feeling is that I don't want them to go under. I want them to limp on, prolonging the misery.
I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:01 - Aug 24 with 5171 viewsOldsmoker

I think you're in a group of 1.
I would lurve Naarich to be in this situation.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:02 - Aug 24 with 5126 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Really? Off to gloat on a load of kids getting beaten. Just imagine what results like this are doing to those kids.

Bolton don't deserve what's happening to them any more than they deserve to have you rock up and 'gloat' like an 22 year old gloating at an 8 year old on Fortnite

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:05 - Aug 24 with 5068 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:02 - Aug 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Really? Off to gloat on a load of kids getting beaten. Just imagine what results like this are doing to those kids.

Bolton don't deserve what's happening to them any more than they deserve to have you rock up and 'gloat' like an 22 year old gloating at an 8 year old on Fortnite

I think you got HER age wrong, she is 10 yo.
I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:11 - Aug 24 with 4979 viewsclive_baker

You’re a w@nker then

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:20 - Aug 24 with 4856 viewsBloomBlue

Why not, lots of Bolton fans gloated when we went into administration f@ck em let's gloat.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:22 - Aug 24 with 4833 viewsgarygboltonblue

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:20 - Aug 24 by BloomBlue

Why not, lots of Bolton fans gloated when we went into administration f@ck em let's gloat.

Trust me guys , enjoy it
I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:24 - Aug 24 with 4803 viewsSuperblue95

We still aren’t really in a position to gloat at anyone.

We’ve beaten a basket case of a club 5-0 in a league which we shouldn’t be in.

Enjoy the result but get a grip

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 18:06 - Aug 24 with 4633 viewsChurchman

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:01 - Aug 24 by Oldsmoker

I agree. I’d enjoy every single second of them going under.

With Bolton, I hated their whinging over the play off game. They were lucky not to have more players sent off and fat Sam annoyed the heck out of me. But it is a famous old club and the people of Bolton are not responsible for the state they are in. No, I don’t wish this on anyone but Norwich, Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool and no-longer-Frank-lampards Derby.
I'm in the mood for some gloating on 21:39 - Aug 24 with 4268 viewsGarv

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 18:06 - Aug 24 by Churchman

I agree. I’d enjoy every single second of them going under.

With Bolton, I hated their whinging over the play off game. They were lucky not to have more players sent off and fat Sam annoyed the heck out of me. But it is a famous old club and the people of Bolton are not responsible for the state they are in. No, I don’t wish this on anyone but Norwich, Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool and no-longer-Frank-lampards Derby.

So, given the choice, you'd never watch another East Anglian derby? Wouldn't want to be in the away end at Carrot Road celebrating a goal or be part of a 30,000-strong crowd at Portman Road?

Don't know why I bit.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 06:08 - Aug 25 with 4056 viewsChurchman

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 21:39 - Aug 24 by Garv

So, given the choice, you'd never watch another East Anglian derby? Wouldn't want to be in the away end at Carrot Road celebrating a goal or be part of a 30,000-strong crowd at Portman Road?

Don't know why I bit.

I’ll add West Ham to the list.

Seriously, I wouldn’t wish anyone to lose their club. One of the things I hate about the way the modern game is structured is that it has created conditions where that is more likely in my view. And it was pretty obvious that was going to happen when the Premier League came in.

In answer to your question, of course I’d miss the derby games. I don’t think I ever enjoy them - too nervous and there is always enormous relief when they’re over. However, despite a decade of disappointment, I was behind Bryan Gunn when the ball hopped over his foot. I wouldn’t have missed that for the world or Megson’s bullet header come to that.
I'm in the mood for some gloating on 07:12 - Aug 25 with 3999 viewspowinswitch

That is extremely sad. In fact I cannot think of anything sadder. I am extremely proud to be a blue, and from what I can gather our players were very professional and our fans showed great support for the Town today. But there was also dignity from both to the opposition. And then you come along with this post. I hope you are still at primary school, in which case I can forgive you.
I'm in the mood for some gloating on 08:06 - Aug 25 with 3908 views3_5_2

Having your first ever alcoholic drink are you ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 12:36 - Aug 25 with 3472 viewsRyorry

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:01 - Aug 24 by itfc_bucks

No, this is exactly the time - genuinely hate their 5hitty little hovel of a club.

My only hint of positive feeling is that I don't want them to go under. I want them to limp on, prolonging the misery.

Take a good look at the 2 Bolton players in this photo -

Bolton Wanderers 0-5 Ipswich Town - Match Report 24th Aug 2019 16:58
Town hit the top of League One after thrashing crisis club Bolton Wanderers 5-0 at the University of Bolton Stadium with James Norwood and Kayden Jackson netting twice each and Gwion Edwards once. Norwood’s 19th minute penalty gave the Blues a half-time lead in a game they dominated from start to finish with Edwards adding the second on 50, Jackson scoring in the 60th and 64th minutes before the Town number 10 completed the scoring on 72. 100

They probably weren't even born when we & Bolton were playing those p.o. semis. And if you yourself play a bit even if only in local 5-a-sides etc, you'd have a bit of sympathy for those kids.

Whilst I've no sympathy for those of their fans who are still whingeing on about those games, their players in yesterday's game are nothing to do with that. Probably the majority of their fans now aren't either, and I wouldn't wish your local club going out of existence on anybody. Will have a very serious adverse effect on the local community, businesses as well as decent individuals.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 12:49 - Aug 25 with 3437 viewsbaxterbasics

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 17:01 - Aug 24 by Oldsmoker

I remember how most Nodge fans behaved when we were in financial trouble. They mostly pointed the finger and tutted in self-righteous indignation.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 12:51 - Aug 25 with 3432 viewsreusersfreekicks

I'm in the mood for some gloating on 07:12 - Aug 25 by powinswitch

That is extremely sad. In fact I cannot think of anything sadder. I am extremely proud to be a blue, and from what I can gather our players were very professional and our fans showed great support for the Town today. But there was also dignity from both to the opposition. And then you come along with this post. I hope you are still at primary school, in which case I can forgive you.

Well said. OP grow up ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024