Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. 21:03 - Oct 16 with 2100 viewsSitfcB

Fair way of doing it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50076272

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:09 - Oct 16 with 2064 viewsBluefish

When is the draw?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:12 - Oct 16 with 2049 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope we get a televised away game at a team so low down the pyramid we've never heard of them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:12 - Oct 16 with 2048 viewsPJH

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:12 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

I hope we get a televised away game at a team so low down the pyramid we've never heard of them.

Egypt.
Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:23 - Oct 16 with 1999 viewsPJH

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:12 - Oct 16 by PJH

Egypt.

Pleased to see the Head of TWTD Intellectual Department understood it.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 21:25]
Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:27 - Oct 16 with 1980 viewsTheBoyBlue

When is the draw?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 05:35 - Oct 17 with 1756 viewsSitfcB

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:09 - Oct 16 by Bluefish

When is the draw?

Monday (21st) 7pm BBC2.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 09:09 - Oct 17 with 1573 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've never worked out why they call it a 'bye' when the team doesn't leave the competition. Shouldn't it be a 'laters' or summin?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 10:49 - Oct 17 with 1478 viewsOsborneOneNil

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:12 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Weymouth
Login to get fewer ads

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 11:52 - Oct 17 with 1452 viewsitfcjoe

As much as a Bye clearly best thing for us with regards to no extra games I'll be a bit gutted if we get it, love an FA Cup tie and might see us finally win one this year!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 11:55 - Oct 17 with 1441 viewsTractorCam

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 11:52 - Oct 17 by itfcjoe

As much as a Bye clearly best thing for us with regards to no extra games I'll be a bit gutted if we get it, love an FA Cup tie and might see us finally win one this year!

You won't be saying that when we draw Fleetwood away.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 12:20 - Oct 17 with 1409 viewssolemio

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 21:12 - Oct 16 by PJH

Egypt.

To be fair Egypt are one of the better non-league teams - although they did lose to Chippenham Town a few years ago. Some bloke whose name I can't recall had a good game for the Wiltshire team.
Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 12:25 - Oct 17 with 1400 viewsPJH

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 12:20 - Oct 17 by solemio

To be fair Egypt are one of the better non-league teams - although they did lose to Chippenham Town a few years ago. Some bloke whose name I can't recall had a good game for the Wiltshire team.

It wasn't Nile Ranger was it?
Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 14:52 - Oct 17 with 1304 viewsrgp1

Who's that non league team that plays in Phil's back garden (next to the moat).
Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 18:08 - Oct 17 with 1199 viewssolemio

Last team out of the hat gets a bye into the second round.. on 12:25 - Oct 17 by PJH

It wasn't Nile Ranger was it?

Nor the Lone Ranger.
And he didn't get abused by the opposition fans either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024