Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Form table over last 9 games 21:08 - Mar 7 with 6513 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert - get out of my club you absolute charlatan

Our worst ever manager, made worse by the fact he is the scim’s best ever manager. What a f*ck up

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/form/matches:9/type:

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Form table over last 9 games on 08:54 - Mar 8 with 662 viewsnoggin

Form table over last 9 games on 08:30 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

By this time under Mick we were 10th in the Championship as opposed to 10th in League 1. How much better do you think the team he inherited was?

I don’t see the point in looking at these things too deeply, we‘ve been the worst team in the league for 2 months now, literally the worst. In January our MD came out and said this squad is good enough to go up and did many disagree.

This is a run of form that would get our manager sacked in the league above - it is totally and utterly unacceptable - and it was pretty poor in the 2 months before then. Since November we’ve only got more points that Southend and Tranmere

We were sh1te under Mick, we were sh1te under Keane, we were sh1te under Jewell, we were sh1te under that fella from Shrewsbury and we're sh1te under Lambert. We're just a sh1te football club with a sh1te owner.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Form table over last 9 games on 09:08 - Mar 8 with 634 viewsKeaneish

Criminal

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Form table over last 9 games on 09:36 - Mar 8 with 586 viewsAce_High1

Form table over last 9 games on 08:54 - Mar 8 by noggin

We were sh1te under Mick, we were sh1te under Keane, we were sh1te under Jewell, we were sh1te under that fella from Shrewsbury and we're sh1te under Lambert. We're just a sh1te football club with a sh1te owner.

Exactly this, I don't get why people get so worked up to argue which manager or era was worse?

Fact is we are crap, from top to bottom, all throughout the club, end of discussion.
Form table over last 9 games on 11:59 - Mar 8 with 498 viewshaynes_toe1

Form table over last 9 games on 01:14 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

I've already owned you. Best just crawl back under your rock.

Before you do, though, I'd love you to post a link to where I was wrong about Hurst (other than supporting him initially as any decent supporter would).

"Owned" me?

Deepest apologies, I didn't realise you were at that level of maturity. I'd never have bothered commenting on anything youd posted had I known. Forget I said anything and enjoy playing with warhammer figures or whatever it is you enjoy.
Form table over last 9 games on 12:06 - Mar 8 with 486 viewsmonytowbray

When Joe loses his cool you know it’s bad.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Form table over last 9 games on 12:09 - Mar 8 with 472 viewsBrixtonBlue

Form table over last 9 games on 11:59 - Mar 8 by haynes_toe1

"Owned" me?

Deepest apologies, I didn't realise you were at that level of maturity. I'd never have bothered commenting on anything youd posted had I known. Forget I said anything and enjoy playing with warhammer figures or whatever it is you enjoy.

I only posted that to come down to your level. Let's be honest, you're the one having a pop at me/trying to catch me out. You're the one acting like a child.

Do you want to explain or post some evidence to where I was wrong about Hurst, or are you just evading because you don't have that evidence and were just having an irrelevant pop?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024