Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we celebrate this enough? 08:19 - Oct 19 with 1053 viewsITFC_nostalgia

The youngest man (or boy?) to score in the English top flight. There’s a chance that a poster or two might feature in these pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVMyNm9IZEE/?utm_medium=copy_link
Do we celebrate this enough? on 12:19 - Oct 19 with 821 viewsITFC_nostalgia

Bump for the lunchtime crowd.
Do we celebrate this enough? on 12:21 - Oct 19 with 813 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marvellous stuff. I like the caption: "Coventry were involved in their standard relegation battle with Sam Allardyce, probably practicing his moaning about clear red cards, in defence."

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do we celebrate this enough? on 13:09 - Oct 19 with 726 viewsITFC_nostalgia

Do we celebrate this enough? on 12:21 - Oct 19 by Swansea_Blue

Marvellous stuff. I like the caption: "Coventry were involved in their standard relegation battle with Sam Allardyce, probably practicing his moaning about clear red cards, in defence."

One of our cornerstones is never miss an opportunity to slag off Sam Allardyce.
Do we celebrate this enough? on 13:10 - Oct 19 with 722 viewsZXBlue

We don't.

And it has effectively been erased from history because top flight football in the uk, and all associated records, all seem to start with the premiership.
Do we celebrate this enough? on 13:35 - Oct 19 with 638 viewsdominiciawful

Excellent stuff. Top-flight goals have been scored since 1888 and he's the youngest to have ever got one. Remarkable. Sod the pre/post-1992 crap.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Do we celebrate this enough? on 13:54 - Oct 19 with 593 viewsFPL_Tractor

Do we celebrate this enough? on 13:35 - Oct 19 by dominiciawful

Excellent stuff. Top-flight goals have been scored since 1888 and he's the youngest to have ever got one. Remarkable. Sod the pre/post-1992 crap.

It's crazy to think I (and many others on this board i'm sure) was there to witness something that unique. I wonder if that record will ever be beaten? Seems a tough one to break.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Do we celebrate this enough? on 14:54 - Oct 19 with 507 viewsCoastalblue

I was there for that, it was my 17th Birthday and it was mind blowing to me that he was doing that at essentially the same age as me, my life of somewhat mediocrity since has somewhat cemented the opinion.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Do we celebrate this enough? on 17:57 - Oct 19 with 406 viewsITFC_nostalgia

Little bump for the evening, pre match, crowd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024