Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didzy released 20:50 - May 13 with 3386 viewsLeeds_Blue

Just seen that didzy has been released, the Sheffield fans acting as if they’ve lost an all time great. On the other hand I’d take him back in a heart beat only 36, could still do a job as proved by other oldies coming down to this league. Him and Hirst would be stellar up front!

Would you guys take him? I only would if there was a guaranteed youngster being signed too…
Didzy released on 12:22 - May 15 with 422 viewsGlasgowBlue

Didzy released on 21:09 - May 13 by Steve_M

Not now, loved watching him play but he’s too old now and probably never had the mobility for a McKenna team at his fittest.

Given the desire so many Town fans had to get rid of him, he’s has a good few years at Bramall Lane.

No chance of a front three of Gio, Didzy, Aluko then?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Didzy released on 12:48 - May 15 with 404 viewsJ2BLUE

Didzy released on 20:25 - May 14 by WeWereZombies

Ahem, James Milner (36) on for over forty minutes in the FA Cup Final...and slotted home a penalty.

Milner's a bit part player for a club who have the medical staff to keep him in peak fitness and can easily afford him.

Slightly different to us signing McGoldrick who would be a first teamer (based on full fitness) and be on a big contract.

If we could find an evergreen experienced league one Milner equivalent i'm sure we'd be trying to get them in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Didzy released on 02:54 - May 16 with 341 viewsbournemouthblue

You do notice a few old pros doing a job in League One sides who get promoted

McGoldrick could certainly play the number 10 role, is he the answer?

Not really but we have Aluko who is very good in there, Didzy could be another alongside Chaplin

As a one season wonder and another experience body for a campaign, he'd be useful

Obviously he's not Celina and he's not the future but he might be useful, he would still be handy to have, maybe once every three games or so, which wouldn't be so bad for his injury risks

I assume the Blunts used him more infrequently and got more out of him as we did towards the end of his spell here

We could do better but we could do a lot worse too

He would certainly create and score some goals at this level I am sure

Obviously he knows the place, he should fit in alright, would he move down here, presumably not?

If he likes the Midlands and doesn't want to move, is it likely to be another Midlands or Southern Yorkshire club he will be looking at as a next club, possibly League One level?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024