Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow -- paypal not available 12:02 - Oct 24 with 1361 viewsNewMaldenBlue

No way will I give my credit/debit card details to that bunch of incompetence. I have managed to watch one match successfully this season and failed on another 2, eventually getting a refund from paypal. Has my paypal been barred by EFL or is this a general issue?

Off topic, I have new smart tv which I can readily mirror to from my iPhone, so thought I would give iFollow one more try. Note that the mobile app (iOS) is reviewed as rubbish, apparently barring the mirror function, but just using the browser is OK apparently.
iFollow -- paypal not available on 12:19 - Oct 24 with 1310 viewsBloomBlue

PayPal are turning into an American Express in some situations, ie they pay the supplier in installments. For example you pay £10 that processes as paid but PayPal release the money to the supplier in this case ifollow in installments, let's say £5 this month and £5 next month. I'm not saying that is the reason in this situation, but that's why a lot of companies would refuse Amex and why some have started refusing PayPal.
iFollow -- paypal not available on 12:41 - Oct 24 with 1271 viewsGiant_Midget

I paid via Paypal Tuesday evening. Having just logged in, Paypal has disappeared from mine.
they need to start offering Klarna on 13:04 - Oct 24 with 1224 viewsle2blue

iFollow -- paypal not available on 13:15 - Oct 24 with 1197 viewsNewMaldenBlue

Thanks for responses. iFollow main website states it accepts paypal. Appears to be some general issue given Giant-Midget's response. Will try paying later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024