Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2020 Tickets 10:23 - May 12 with 943 viewsWeirdFishes

Anyone heard anything about their tickets? I have 4 for the England vs Scotland game but haven't had any it confirmed yet that I've still got them after the ballot.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:24 - May 12 with 941 viewsitfcjoe

No confirmation as yet

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:25 - May 12 with 932 viewsTractorCam

I see some people received entire refunds in their bank account but I hadn't last time I checked.

Apparently they're refunding everyone then doing the ballot where you then pay again, seems incredibly daft but this is UEFA.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:28 - May 12 with 912 viewsWeirdFishes

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:25 - May 12 by TractorCam

I see some people received entire refunds in their bank account but I hadn't last time I checked.

Apparently they're refunding everyone then doing the ballot where you then pay again, seems incredibly daft but this is UEFA.

Yeah I saw some people say something similar. I haven't had one and they're still on the portal so fingers crossed.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:32 - May 12 with 892 viewsGiant_Midget

My tickets which I've returned have been refunded. But yet to hear about the ballot for the remaining tickets.

I did see a release from the FA that fans who purchased tickets via the FA will receive emails this week. I'd assume that those of us who've bought via Uefa will hear shortly.
Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:33 - May 12 with 888 viewsitfcjoe

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:28 - May 12 by WeirdFishes

Yeah I saw some people say something similar. I haven't had one and they're still on the portal so fingers crossed.

I think the country specific tickets have been refunded and will be re-balloted - i.e. if you bought them through EnglandFans or the like.....but the ones direct with UEFA aren't being done like that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Euro 2020 Tickets on 11:39 - May 12 with 765 viewsTractorWood

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:33 - May 12 by itfcjoe

I think the country specific tickets have been refunded and will be re-balloted - i.e. if you bought them through EnglandFans or the like.....but the ones direct with UEFA aren't being done like that

I had tickets to all England Wembley games through the standard caps and travel club. They got refunded last week and the FA are reballoting them this week. I suspect I'll get nothing.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:04 - May 12 with 721 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:33 - May 12 by itfcjoe

That's my understanding too.
Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:27 - May 12 with 690 viewsBluefish

I have 8 set 2 have been cancelled so far. 1 set of Glasgow tickets ballot cancelled and then bilbao voided for venue
[Post edited 12 May 2021 12:38]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:36 - May 12 with 668 viewsGiant_Midget

Out of interest did anyone who had tickets for a venue abroad decide to keep hold of them?
Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:38 - May 12 with 663 viewsBluefish

Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:36 - May 12 by Giant_Midget

Out of interest did anyone who had tickets for a venue abroad decide to keep hold of them?

Me I've got Copenhagen Munich bilbao Budapest Amsterdam

Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:38 - May 12 with 658 viewsKieran_Knows

We've got 4 tickets for the final, but haven't had any refund yet.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:06 - May 12 with 617 viewsGiant_Midget

Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:38 - May 12 by Bluefish

Me I've got Copenhagen Munich bilbao Budapest Amsterdam

Does that not cause issues with quarantine? Or are those countries okay? I gave up tickets for Rome as you need to self isolate on entry to Italy.
Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:27 - May 12 with 595 viewsBluefish

Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:06 - May 12 by Giant_Midget

Does that not cause issues with quarantine? Or are those countries okay? I gave up tickets for Rome as you need to self isolate on entry to Italy.

Can't see me going to any of them. The only real hope is Amsterdam in the next stage games. We just thought we'd risk it and see what happens. As bad as it is I'm sure reselling won't be an issue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024